Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Offseason Acquisition will have the greatest impact.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come no one is talking about Manuel Padilla, the MLB from Mexico?

Don't you think he's gonna put up big time numbers?

Comment

Marlon McCree

He will cost you 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
        someone else already made this thread 2 weeks ago. Use the search button.

Give the guy a break! Your kind of post is the worst of all! I don't believe that a person leaving a post should have to do a search before he or she leaves a post. This is a message board, not a newspaper. Those of us with any intelligence know that we can read what we choose. If I see a post that is similar in thought and ideas to an older post I skip it and move on to the next. Personally, I'd rather read posts with old information and ideas than the ones that really waste my time like yours.
        If you love NFL stats and history
        pro-football-reference.com
        jt-sw.com/football

Comment

Originally posted by Sacklunch View Post
          How come no one is talking about Manuel Padilla, the MLB from Mexico?

Don't you think he's gonna put up big time numbers?
          Since I don't see a smiley, I assume that you want an answer.

Padilla is part of a foreign exchange program. He will not be part of our 53 man roster. He will be on our practice squad allowing us to have our normal number ther and an extra player.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
            Since I don't see a smiley, I assume that you want an answer.

Padilla is part of a foreign exchange program. He will not be part of our 53 man roster. He will be on our practice squad allowing us to have our normal number ther and an extra player.
            No it was a joke. I didn't think he was going to have an impact for us at all. Hard to convey sarcasm via text.

Thanks for responding however.

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
              Give the guy a break! Your kind of post is the worst of all! I don't believe that a person leaving a post should have to do a search before he or she leaves a post. This is a message board, not a newspaper. Those of us with any intelligence know that we can read what we choose. If I see a post that is similar in thought and ideas to an older post I skip it and move on to the next. Personally, I'd rather read posts with old information and ideas than the ones that really waste my time like yours.
              While I agree that his post certainly didnt enhance the thread, the OP should have done a search. Posting the same topic over and over again gets boring for the people reading, and makes the mods job tougher becasue they have to combine threads.

On topic, RObertson and Niko will make the biggest impacts.
              sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
              SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Working...
              X