• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got It Bold And Stupid But I See 13-3 and more

Simply put i see Denver winning 13 games this season and possibly 14
    worst case senerio IMO is 10-6

at Oakland (Its Oakland enough said)
    SAN DIEGO (San Diego has a good team and will be tough to beat but being at home gives us the edge to pull it out)
    NEW ORLEANS (New Orleans kicked ass in 06' anjd lost their luster last year at the beggining, but things started clicking towards the end and i think they build on that)
    at Kansas City(This is a young team in re-building mode. We come to their house and show them how its done)
    TAMPA BAY (This game could be scary and a very close finish, almost too closer for comfort. However I think By now the Broncos will be geling pretty good and come away with the W)
    JACKSONVILLE (Honestly I have Jacksonville to overthrow Indy as the AFC South elite)
    at New England (The Broncos own the patriots. Every one knows it. Even ESPN. It will be a tough game because it is in New England, but I feel once again we can contain this team and give them a solid game with a W)
    BYE WEEK
    MIAMI (Read Remarks about the Fadiers above)
    at Cleveland(I think last years Cleavland team was a 1 year wonder team)
    at Atlanta(Also a rebuilding team that is going to have issues at QB with a rookie)
    OAKLAND(Oakland get blown the heck over in Denver)
    at New York Jets(Jets are going to be a good team this year. They could by chance make the playoffs but We edge them out)
    KANSAS CITY(This is a young team in re-building [mode. They come to our house and get slaughterd)
    BUFFALO(Buffalo could very easliy be 2nd in the AFC East. They could be battling bhack anf fourth for a wild card spot all year long)
    at San Diego(They are looking for revenge from week 2. Plus we are in San Diego. Not only that but guess what? Shanny will be resting the starters in preperation for the playoffs)

Games that could go either way that I said we would win:
    Clevland(by chance they aren't a one year wonder)
    New England(They are a really good team and we are in their house.)
    Tampa Bay(They know how to get away with a W. They are underrated as well)

Best i see is 13-3
    Worst I see is 10-6
    Twitter: @FFB_Hitman88

My specific picks are different ...

... , but our end numbers are the same. I agree enthusiastically.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

15-1 baby!!

The only loss being to Carolina as we prepare to beat the Bills just secure an undeated home record and beat the Chargers at San Diego just out of spite.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier96B View Post

SAN DIEGO (San Diego has a good team and will be tough to beat but being at home gives us the edge to pull it out)
        NEW ORLEANS (New Orleans kicked ass in 06' anjd lost their luster last year at the beggining, but things started clicking towards the end and i think they build on that)
        at Kansas City(This is a young team in re-building mode. We come to their house and show them how its done)
        TAMPA BAY (This game could be scary and a very close finish, almost too closer for comfort. However I think By now the Broncos will be geling pretty good and come away with the W)
        JACKSONVILLE (Honestly I have Jacksonville to overthrow Indy as the AFC South elite)
        at New England (The Broncos own the patriots. Every one knows it. Even ESPN. It will be a tough game because it is in New England, but I feel once again we can contain this team and give them a solid game with a W)
        BYE WEEK
        at Atlanta(Also a rebuilding team that is going to have issues at QB with a rookie)
        at New York Jets(Jets are going to be a good team this year. They could by chance make the playoffs but We edge them out)
        KANSAS CITY(This is a young team in re-building [mode. They come to our house and get slaughterd)
        BUFFALO(Buffalo could very easliy be 2nd in the AFC East. They could be battling bhack anf fourth for a wild card spot all year long)
        at San Diego(They are looking for revenge from week 2. Plus we are in San Diego. Not only that but guess what? Shanny will be resting the starters in preperation for the playoffs)

Best i see is 13-3
        Worst I see is 10-6
        oakland - win only cause they need time to grow this year
        SD - lost they are just that much better of a team
        NO - win are fast D matches up well with there O and they have an aweful pass D
        KC - win likely going to own the #1 pick next year IMO we'll sweep em again
        TB - loss a good efficient O with a still nasty D, i dont think we'll win
        Jacksonville - loss i agree i think they have the tools to make a run for the championship and we wont beat them
        NE - loss not a chance IMO were too young too inexperienced to beat such a great team
        Miami - win they are still among the worst in the league
        Cleveland - loss they have too much talent on that O to be a one year wonder and they are starting to come together, they have great KR/PR man and added a lot of key pieces to the D, they will be tough this year
        Atlanta - Win again one of the worst in the league
        Oakland - loss we'll get beat by them again at home and it will probably be embarrassing for us
        NY Jets - they are not very good either and this should be a win for us
        KC - Win same reason as before
        Buffalo - Win they are an improved team but i think were better of the 2 today
        SD - loss again the the sparklers

honetly i think realistically looking at this well end up around 7-9 again, but optimistically we can be a 10-12 win team if we play good sound football, win turnover battles, and play up to our full potential, i hoever dont think we'll do that this year, but i keep hoping
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

It's way too early too tell, but I'm looking at bottom end 9-7 and top end 11-5, realistically!!!

Comment

Man you guys are crazy!!!!!!!!

Oh well, if you can't beat em join em. 16-0!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Lets see I say 13-3 at the most and 10-6 the least also.

Jacksonville because they always out power us and we can never run the ball against them.You can expect any scheme to block those beach whales.

New England, I don`t think we own the patriots.Tom Brady usually throws for a lot of yards against our D when he was mortal but now ......lets just not watch that game. *eat calender* Week 7? I have no clue what you are speaking of, don`t we get two bye weeks in a row?

San Diego at their house.I say this one is for the division title and Jay Cutler steps back but oh no he is tackled by Jake Plummer, he finally gets his revenge.(we should of kept a tracker in his beard)

One game to watch for is the Dolphins, laugh now but I recall us never exactly putting the beat down on the Dolphins very often and also there is always one game every year that leaves you baffled.

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                It's way too early too tell, but I'm looking at bottom end 9-7 and top end 11-5, realistically!!!
                I'm inclined to agree ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wish they would go 13-3 but every year they seem to drop a few games that none of us saw coming (Oakland, Detroit, and Houston last year come to mind) which prevents them from being among the elite.

Comment

my general rule about records is to look at the schedule and count how many games we will lose for sure, and add 2-3 because every team, every year losses a few games they shouldn't

Comment

last year we were talking about 13-3 ,12-4 i love the possitivity but i think as of now 11-5 or maybe 12-4 but i will have a better feeling come preseason

Comment

best case 12-4
                      worst case 7-9
                      there are ALOT of games that are too close too call
                      Darcel McBath 2009 Adopt-a-Bronco

McDaniel's Assistant Assylum: Defensive Line Coach

Jay Cutler 336-555 3666 yards 27 TD 26 INT 7W 9L
                      vs.
                      Kyle Orton 336-541 3802 yards 21 TD 12 INT 8W 8L
                      Robert Ayers 18 Tackles 1 TD
                      First Round Pick TBA

Comment

Its certainly possible, but I think more realistically 11-5 is about our ceiling. I mean, we could overachieve and hit 13 wins, but I think 10 is the lowest I think we'll see in the W column, I just feel this team was 2 coin flips away from 9 wins last year and we were in shambles for the entire year. So 1 more win wouldnt be impossible just based on the fact that the defense should already be better with the new scheme being implemented and getting back to what we did well in 05 and the first half of 06 and thats pressure the QB (weird to think about a Bronco team pressuring the QB isnt it?).

I dont think Im being overly homerish when I say at worst 10 games because of th aforementioned circumstances. Its almost automatic that this unit with these players will play better this year. Defensive end gets upgraded with the return of Ekuban and Moss, we upgraded big time at DT with Robertson, we moved DJ back to his natural position, Niko just has to be good, not great, and Boss is a freak and a really good in coverage. Something we desperately need considering the TE's we will face this year.

Offensively Cutler's in his 3rd year, QBs under Shanny turn it up in their 3rd year and I see somewhere in the 'hood of 30 TDs for Jay. Marshall will play and will be the meast we're accustomed to seeing, D Jack is seemingly forgotten after one year in the anemic San Fran offense, his last year in Seattle he had 956 yards and 10 TDs, I see something closer to that then his 457 and 3 TDs from last year. Stokley had a very productive year last year and again, returns to his natural position and will be even better this year. If the Oline stays healthy we have two TE's who can catch extremely well in Graham and Scheffler, and lets not forget the most important upgrade, the oline. We get our probowl center back healthy and draft a possible super stud at LT. This will only positively effect the running game, and this is the Broncos, for all we know Ryan Torrain could be an effing HOF'er in 10 years with the way Shanny runs this bit.

All these things rolled into one could make the Broncos an extremely dangerous team thats really only going to get better as the year goes in if they stay healthy. I like what they've done this year, alot. I really think they can put together a good year and return to contention. And oh yea, lets not forget to mention Shannys never missed the playoffs 3 years in a row, so yea. I dont see that trend being bucked either.

In conclusion I think 13 wins is high, but not out of the question. I think 10-12 wins is more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier96B View Post

BYE WEEK

Best i see is 13-3
                          Worst I see is 10-6
                          DOOD!
                          You forgot Carolina.

Comment

While I want to be optimistic like you, I remember this is the same DEFENSE basically, that gave up the 30th most points in the NFL last year, and was the worst I have seen in my 32 seasons of watching Denver Bronco football.

Whats more, and even more upsetting to me, is their inability to win consistantly at home anymore. They seem to lost that home field advantage. Remember, this is the team that has enjoyed the best home record in the NFL over the last 20-25 years, but lately , it aint been there, and for them to win divisions, AFC championships, and be a shell of their former selves, they gotta start reeling off 8-0 and 7-1 home seasons.

That all said, if they can pull out 10 wins, and make the playoffs as a Wildcard, I personally would consider that to be one of Mike's better coaching jobs, and a great season!

I think they will have the offense and coaching to achieve GREAT things, but unfortunately the defense to let them down potentially.

Comment

Originally posted by cjt777 View Post
                              DOOD!
                              You forgot Carolina.
                              Yeah he has us at 12-3 righ now. lol
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X