Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 more signings.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3 more signings.

    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_9822051

    dont think this was already posted but yeah.

    torain, powell, and larsen sign


    Rest in peace Darrent

  • #2
    Good stuff, very good stuff.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Very nice.
      I love Larsen's attitude.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        "We don't have any big needs, so we'll just save it," Larsen said. "It's more money than we've ever been around."


        I just wish more players had that attidude when it comes to money in the nfl...Some players would refuse to play with out the big bucks..I mean to us ordinary joes 90 grand would be more money then most make in 2 or 3 years...
        sigpic


        GO BRONCOS IN 2008

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hudd76 View Post
          "We don't have any big needs, so we'll just save it," Larsen said. "It's more money than we've ever been around."


          I just wish more players had that attidude when it comes to money in the nfl...Some players would refuse to play with out the big bucks..I mean to us ordinary joes 90 grand would be more money then most make in 2 or 3 years...
          Very true. Just shows us all how overpaid a person with athletic ability can be.

          ..Don't even get me started on actors.

          Comment


          • #6
            I know what you mean about actors




            Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
            Very true. Just shows us all how overpaid a person with athletic ability can be.

            ..Don't even get me started on actors.
            sigpic


            GO BRONCOS IN 2008

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
              Very true. Just shows us all how overpaid a person with athletic ability can be.

              ..Don't even get me started on actors.
              At least these athletes can do things most normal people cant. A lot of actors today are just plain horrible.
              sigpic

              I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
              SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

              Comment


              • #8
                Breaking News!!!

                The Denver Broncos just signed TE Stasiu "Broncofan1990" Sobik for 5 years for 900K. Stasiu had these words "OH MY GOD! I AM A DENVER BRONCO! HOLY...." THATS ALL FOR NOW GOOD DAY

                but really thou I was thinking about how many people we got sign last night...... well now I now..... good job :thumb:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
                  The Denver Broncos just signed TE Stasiu "Broncofan1990" Sobik for 5 years for 900K. Stasiu had these words "OH MY GOD! I AM A DENVER BRONCO! HOLY...." THATS ALL FOR NOW GOOD DAY

                  but really thou I was thinking about how many people we got sign last night...... well now I now..... good job :thumb:
                  thanks. umm is this you? just out of curiostiy.
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Kp0OWjRIWQ&feature=related


                  Rest in peace Darrent

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Torain is well on his way to being a franchise back, step 1 is complete!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I still don't like the Kory Lichtensteiger pick. Especially when we gave up Chris Myers for a 6th rounder who was playing great. If he was offered more money or not, it was worth keeping him to back up a questionable Tom Nalen. Now we have Wiegmann (who sucks now) and a rookie who will be taken advantage of with his undersized arms that don't necessarily fit his frame. All we can do is hope ol' Tommy can survive one more season, or we are screwed. There was a lot better value in the 4th round at Kory's spot.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I like this Larsen Kid. He seems to be very mature. And for some reason I get the feeling that before long he will be our Starting MLB
                        Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          True Broncos fan = Broncofan1990

                          Watched a couple of your Youtube submissions. Keep it up. Work on your script a little more and organize your thoughts and you will be well on your way.

                          Salute to a true Bronco's fan!

                          MJ

                          Originally Posted by Broncofan1990
                          The Denver Broncos just signed TE Stasiu "Broncofan1990" Sobik for 5 years for 900K. Stasiu had these words "OH MY GOD! I AM A DENVER BRONCO! HOLY...." THATS ALL FOR NOW GOOD DAY

                          but really thou I was thinking about how many people we got sign last night...... well now I now..... good job

                          thanks. umm is this you? just out of curiostiy.
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Kp0OWjRIWQ&feature=related

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                            I still don't like the Kory Lichtensteiger pick. Especially when we gave up Chris Myers for a 6th rounder who was playing great. If he was offered more money or not, it was worth keeping him to back up a questionable Tom Nalen. Now we have Wiegmann (who sucks now) and a rookie who will be taken advantage of with his undersized arms that don't necessarily fit his frame. All we can do is hope ol' Tommy can survive one more season, or we are screwed. There was a lot better value in the 4th round at Kory's spot.
                            And whos to say he isnt the next Nalen? He was a top center prospect. He fits what we want in a center for the ZBS. HE will probably have a year to learn the position. Let the kid at least play a preseason game before you say how he will do in the NFL.
                            sigpic

                            I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                            SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The one thing that bothers me is that we tried Larsen at fullback, i'm hoping that's no indication of their confidence in him as a linebacker.

                              Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X