Bronco fan in NEW ENGLAND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco fan in NEW ENGLAND

Yes its true. I live in New england, home of the egenedary record breaking randy moss and tom brady. The almost super bowl winners but never the less still went 18-1.

On top of that my friends and i are going to the game in october.

Is there any chance we can win. Other than young and torrien being beastily this year, cutler steppin up his game a notch with marshall staying out of trouble... and a defense... what needs to happen so we have a chance? lol

Originally posted by Dominuce View Post
    Yes its true. I live in New england, home of the egenedary record breaking randy moss and tom brady. The almost super bowl winners but never the less still went 18-1.

Is there any chance we can win. Other than young and torrien being beastily this year, cutler steppin up his game a notch with marshall staying out of trouble... and a defense... what needs to happen so we have a chance? lol
    Heck yea Denver can win. But a number of things need to happen. IM sure Champ Bailey will defend Moss. And i think thats the number 1 thing. Bailey has to stop Moss. Can he do it. YES he can. But are hole deffence needs to step up. And i think and so do alot of people think that we do have a better deffence then last year and Denver will NOT be injured on bith sides Deffence and Offence. And cutler needs to get that ball to Marshall over and over again and are TE needs to be both a destraction so marshall can get thr ball in his hands and have great reception yards. If we can do that Denver has a great chance on winning.
    sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

You poor bars....... person.

Look at it this way, Denver has doesn't have ass-chin Brady!

and....

Shanny owns Belicheat!
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Dominuce View Post

Welcome to the boards. Always nice to keep adding folks to the site.

To answer your question - I'd say PASS RUSH (oops, did I shout that??). Pressuring Brady is going to be the only way to beat the Patriots. Giants showed that in the SB clearly enough.
        Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
        FF is awesome!

Comment

Bailey owns Moss.

Shanahan owns Belichick.

Broncos own the Patriots.

We'll win. Worry not.
          KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

I think that the Giants showed you exactly how to HANDLE the Pats. It starts with stopping the rush. Once the Pats believe that they cannot run the ball, their entire game is off. Now no one is biting on the play action and the passing game is compromised...the Patriots become an average team with above average talent....they are nothing close to the dominant team that they are when the run game is clicking. In this league you can not win if you can not run the ball! It sets up everything. If any defense in the league knows for sure that you are forced to pass...they can line up and tee off on you everydown, the DBs stay in the game because they know that every play... it's coming! Stop the run....stop the Pats! I have followed the Pats closely (my other nephew, Lorne's brother PK-got drafted by the Pats and won a ring his rookie year) It was great to have them coem to Mile High as defending Super Bowl Champs...I got free tickets from the Pats, to watch my Broncos kick their butts...and they did it by stopping the run! (Unfortunately in the next game, the AFC Championship game, Jake fumbled like 3 times and threw 4 picks against the Steelers) But we beat the Pats!!!
            Last edited by ELS; 07-09-2008, 01:45 PM.

Comment

I'll be there too my brotha. We'll have to get up before the game. Gotta warn you though, if your gonna be hangin out with me at the game, better be ready to get **** thrown at ya. Im what they call an "instigator".

Either way, **** yea we can beat them. We ****in own them, its hardly fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe View Post
                I'll be there too my brotha. We'll have to get up before the game. Gotta warn you though, if your gonna be hangin out with me at the game, better be ready to get **** thrown at ya. Im what they call an "instigator".

Th good thing about me and my friends is most of us arent pats fans. I got one friend who is gonna be there wearing the samuel EAGLES jersey there. But no worries hes like 6'3 280 and boxes. lol we'll be fine and if stuff is thrown at us, ill see if cutler can throw something back... right to marshall for the win....

Comment

Jake Plummer owns the patriots. Not cutler. broncos won't stand a chance. book it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic View Post
                    Jake Plummer owns the patriots. Not cutler. broncos won't stand a chance. book it.
                    Heheheheh......
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

the evidence of your discovery is outstanding. booo

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe View Post

Its going to be worth the two hour trek from school to Foxbourough to see that game for sure!

And of COURSE the Broncos will win.

Culter will show up Brady in Prime time and he will be a media star after words.
                        sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Absolutley the Broncos can win that game. We've had some great wins over them in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcore Bronco Babe View Post
                            Absolutley the Broncos can win that game. We've had some great wins over them in the past.

I hope so, if our offense is on im not too worried im just hopin our defense can come together.

Comment

The Browns are overrated. Book it!

Comment

Working...
                              X