Alan Roach/In-Com-Plete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Roach/In-Com-Plete

I love Alan Roach, and was thrilled to hear that he was named the new P.A. announcer in Broncos Country, however my mood was dampened when he said he was not sure if he will continue the IN-COM-PLETE tradition saying he was not sure if it was an Alan Cass (former Broncos P.A. announcer) tradition or a Denver Broncos tradition, I hope I speak for everyone in saying that IN-COM-PLETE is a DENVER BRONCOS tradtion, so im begging Alan Roach to keep this wonderful part of Broncos Country alive, I am also begging all fans to make there feelings known on the situation as we do whatever we can to convince Alan Roach to keep Broncos Country COM-PLETE!
    Go Broncos!!!!

I hope he keeps it. Traditions like that can stick around.
    sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

We discussed the INCOMPLETE chant last year around here as we tried to pinpoint when it got started.

The stadium announcer would always say "so and so's pass to so and so was in-com-plete" It was later on when the fans started taking over and it stuck.

I sure hope the tradition remains. I remember when we lost the DEFENSE wave at Mile High Stadium and that was a bummer.

I want to see if I can find that thread we were discussing this in.

Ok here it is:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...om-Plete+Chant
      Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 07-17-2008, 12:08 PM.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

He better Keep it.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          He better Keep it.
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Agreed!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Keep the chant it annoys everyone who isn't apart of it.

Comment

I do hope it keeps going because it is tradition. If he won't do it then it is up to us, the fans when we are in the seats at the stadium or even at home to keep the tradition alive.

Comment

I hope it stays because then we will be a team without a chant, though I wish we could have something like the Eagles or the Jets it is more of team thing where as any team could say in-com-plete

Comment

I honestly don't even really like the chant. I think more than anything it just rubs it in the other teams face and makes them play harder.
                  sigpic

Comment

Supporters of tradition. Must be a few conservatives in here

Anyway I hope we keep it. It's awesome.

sigpic

Comment

What happened to Alan Cass, and who is this new guy?

Comment

Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
                        What happened to Alan Cass, and who is this new guy?
                        Alan retired this past season. I dont know any particular reason why.

Alan Roach is a Sports reporter at 850 KOA (local station that carries Broncos games). Normally he did post game interviews. Hes on in the mornings too.
                        sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                        SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler623 View Post
                          I love Alan Roach, and was thrilled to hear that he was named the new P.A. announcer in Broncos Country, however my mood was dampened when he said he was not sure if he will continue the IN-COM-PLETE tradition saying he was not sure if it was an Alan Cass (former Broncos P.A. announcer) tradition or a Denver Broncos tradition, I hope I speak for everyone in saying that IN-COM-PLETE is a DENVER BRONCOS tradtion, so im begging Alan Roach to keep this wonderful part of Broncos Country alive, I am also begging all fans to make there feelings known on the situation as we do whatever we can to convince Alan Roach to keep Broncos Country COM-PLETE!
                          That is a Broncos tradition.
                          Who is he to mess with it?

Comment

It's GAY, get rid of it......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                              It's GAY, get rid of it......
                              Its happy or it like other chants of the same sex?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X