Mike Bell expects to be cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Bell expects to be cut

i just got a text from CBS4 saying Mike Bell told there insider he is believed to be cut monday (today?)

edit here is a link for you non-believers

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/bell.b....2.776033.html
    sigpic
    -------

Ah, you beat me to it. I got the text too. Too bad, I was hoping the kid would stay.
    Last edited by DCBronco; 07-21-2008, 12:18 PM.
    sigpic
    :salute!:

Comment

I just got it too. Wow..... that's sad. But someone has to go I guess...
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        I just got it too. Wow..... that's sad. But someone has to go I guess...
        rather him than hillis and probably even sapp

he will be p/u though, im thinking the saints??
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

Been callin this for a while now.
          sigpic
          PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
          You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

The love for Bell on this board is odd. He is a good guy and a true Bronco fan. However there are currently real fullbacks on the roster. Everyone should have seen this coming.
            KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

remember when he was called to Shanahan's office his rookie year, well he thought he was gonna be cut then too. So maybe Mike is gonna tell him that he has one more chance as a Tail Back.

i can only hope. GOOD LUCK MIKE!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I always liked Mike Bell over Tatum Bell because MIke wasn't afraid to blast into the line if nothing was open. Tatum would always fold if there wasn't a decent hole. Granted, if there was a hole Tatum was gone he had elite speed. But Mike Bell had a lot more heart and a nose for the end zone especially on short yardage.

That said, while i was pulling for Mike Bell cause I liked his running style, this team needs a franchise back to put us over the top and go deep in the playoffs every year. While our system makes average backs into good ones, Imagine getting another franchise RB back there again.

sigpic
                \

Comment

I would rather have Mike than Cecil.
                  sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                  SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by draco193 View Post
                    Me too. Mike was Playing outta position last year. One fumble on a PERFECT HIT by LANCE BRIGGS after not carrying the ball for WEEKS and he is in the dog house. Seriously Shanny, give him one more shot at TB.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't.

Neither is going to star at RB, and Sapp is so much more multi dimensional than Bell is, almost like a Rueben Droughns clone.

Comment

Not me. The Mike Bell story... the story.... his rookie year was good. But the fact of the matter is he just doesn't quite have what it takes for this league. Just like Orlandis Gary.

I wish Mike Bell all the best in wherever he goes and tries to make the team, and hopes he works on his ST's play in order to stay in the NFL if thats what he wants to do.

I'm not 'glad'.. but I'm glad the Bell experiment is over and we are moving forward with a true FB.

Comment

Well I saw this coming...

I'm sure he'll find another team to stick onto...

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                            I wouldn't.

Neither is going to star at RB, and Sapp is so much more multi dimensional than Bell is, almost like a Rueben Droughns clone.
                            Sapp is overrated. he just gets so much love around here because he played at CSU
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Hamburgler View Post
                              Sapp is overrated. he just gets so much love around here because he played at CSU
                              Doesn't change the fact that he's still much more multi dimensional than Bell is.

And like I said before, neither will ever be a great RB, so that part of the equation is a non issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X