• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kory Lichtensteiger Signed

Fourth-rounder Lichtensteiger signed
    By The Denver Post
    Article Last Updated: 07/21/2008 04:37:07 PM MDT

The Broncos on Monday signed center Kory Lichtensteiger, the team's fourth-round draft pick.

He is the first of the team's top four picks to go under contract.

The former Bowling Green State standout was an All-Mid-American Conference player as a four-year starter for the Falcons.

With six draft choices under contract, the Broncos' top three picks are unsigned.
    sigpic

i think we should give him a shot at returner, he could be hard to bring down J/K

I'm just hoping the 3 are signed by TC

If clady misses much time that could be very worrying

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
      i think we should give him a shot at returner, he could be hard to bring down J/K

Especially since he only has 2 or 3 years experience at LT. He needs all the reps he can get.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post

Even if contracts aren't finished, I don't know if they will holdout of practice. It's not like they are miles apart (if they were then they wouldn't be saying they expect everyone to be signed by the start of camp) and as such, Clady won't be trying to make a point by skipping camp.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sdinner10 View Post
          Even if contracts aren't finished, I don't know if they will holdout of practice. It's not like they are miles apart (if they were then they wouldn't be saying they expect everyone to be signed by the start of camp) and as such, Clady won't be trying to make a point by skipping camp.
          Sorry, draft picks just don't come to camp until their contracts are signed. We'd better hope it's a done deal come Friday morning.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
            Sorry, draft picks just don't come to camp until their contracts are signed. We'd better hope it's a done deal come Friday morning.
            Well, in that case we better have him signed before Friday!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Signed "Big Lick" hopefully he can be part of a line that will have two 1,000 yd rushers.
              sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
              Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Working...
              X