Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Sign Eddie Royal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos Sign Eddie Royal

    Broncos put Royal under contract
    By Mike Klis
    The Denver Post
    Article Last Updated: 07/23/2008 10:40:43 PM MDT


    The Broncos have reached an agreement in principal on a four-year deal with No. 2 draft pick Eddie Royal, who is expected to become the No. 1 punt and kickoff returner.

    More details on Royal's signing will be in the Thursday edition of The Denver Post and DenverPost.com.

    With Royal signed, the only Broncos player not under contract is first-round pick, Ryan Clady. However, negotiations have been progressing and the Broncos and their rookie left tackle are expected to reach an agreement on a six-year contract by Thursday night.

    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_9977671
    One more to go!

  • #2
    Eddie Royal agree's in principle to 4 year deal.

    http://origin.denverpost.com/sports/ci_9977671

    Very good news.

    also says at the bottom of the article they expect a 6 year deal done for clady by thursday night!
    Last edited by d-bronx42; 07-23-2008, 10:22 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
      http://origin.denverpost.com/sports/ci_9977671

      Very good news.

      also says at the bottom of the article they expect a 6 year deal done for clady by thursday night!
      Thats good they can hit camp the 25th says terms will be shown thursday. I wonder what Clady will get when he signs....
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cutler7624 View Post
        Thats good they can hit camp the 25th says terms will be shown thursday. I wonder what Clady will get when he signs....
        That's cheap you chose to reply to his thread...

        I got him beat by a few seconds!

        Comment


        • #5
          Good job and one more to go.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
            That's cheap you chose to reply to his thread...

            I got him beat by a few seconds!
            My bad man i was on the main page and this was the one beside General disscusions
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Your thread, My thread... can't we all just get along?
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                Your thread, My thread... can't we all just get along?
                That was quick
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by cutler7624 View Post
                  That was quick
                  I actually saw them before there were responses... but I figured I'd wait to see if someone deleted theirs...

                  I'm not as quick as you news finders...
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He also has a new number Eddie Royal is wearing #19

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Great news , and don't fight girls.
                      Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Good. :paper:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          its odd..... we are going 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 this year..... mmm..... but good we gots him

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Glad he signed......

                            Feels kind of wierd, Eddie Royal signs and 24hrs later Rod Smith Retires.....

                            Very Poignant moment for Bronco's nation, I guess they say another door opens every time another closes.....

                            Here's to hoping Eddie can become what Rod has for this organization.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
                              Glad he signed......

                              Feels kind of wierd, Eddie Royal signs and 24hrs later Rod Smith Retires.....

                              Very Poignant moment for Bronco's nation, I guess they say another door opens every time another closes.....

                              Here's to hoping Eddie can become what Rod has for this organization.
                              Too bad Lynch didn't retire when Barrett signed.... jk jk!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X