Nate Webster Starting MLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    I could care less what scheme the defense is running. Nate Webster is a very mediocre football player.
    What else needs to be said ... Really
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

I can't watch another year of watching his helmet fly off every play! Come on Niko!

Comment

Originally posted by svpearson View Post
        I can't watch another year of watching his helmet fly off every play! Come on Niko!
        From the sounds of it niko is no better then webster, So Go whoever we pick up to play the spot that is a real MiKE!
        Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

wow, it sounds like a lot of competition for a lot of positions in this training camp.
          MLB
          RB
          RT
          LT(?)
          D-line.

Shanny and Co. have a lot of hard decisions to make.

And if Webster does start, then he's the beat out the competition and earned the job.
          That just means we have a really good player on special teams. I'd much rather see Niko out there making hits and tackling than Champ Bailey doing that job.

May the best men win...cause I really really really wanna whip up on the Raiders opening night!

GO BRONCOS!
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

Let's go Nate!!!

Show the haters that EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!!! Who cares if he had a bad season the past however many. Who is to say he's not a better player, tackler, pass rusher, etc, etc????

YOU ALL?!?!?! I would love nothing more than to see him have a pro bowl year and lead the league in tackles....will it happen? WHO KNOWS!!! That's the beauty of the NFL, you never know who is going to step it up.

Anyway I'll go back into hiding and let the haters run free!!!!

PEACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING View Post
              Let's go Nate!!!

Show the haters that EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!!! Who cares if he had a bad season the past however many. Who is to say he's not a better player, tackler, pass rusher, etc, etc????

YOU ALL?!?!?! I would love nothing more than to see him have a pro bowl year and lead the league in tackles....will it happen? WHO KNOWS!!! That's the beauty of the NFL, you never know who is going to step it up.

Anyway I'll go back into hiding and let the haters run free!!!!

PEACE!!!
              I dont hate him at all. In fact what I have read he is nice guy. So was mike bell and he could not make the team. How many player have played in the league for 7 years (?) and then just one day snapped and started to play good?
              Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Don't sleep on Spencer Larsen!! He's a BIG hitting/tackling machine!

Comment

Just another reason we should draft Brandon Spikes or Jasper Brinkley next year.
                  sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                  Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Working...
                  X