who is the greatest bronco of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids......

Anyone who says it is anyone other than John Elway has made one too many trips to the paint thinner jar.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
      the obvious answer would probably be john elway. but i think that with the retirement of rod smith, its really reminding people of what he did for the organization. sure elway was practically responsible for those 5 SB apparences, but still, rod is a...pretty darn good reciever and probably one of the most high classed and hardworking players to ever wear a uniform.

for me, its rod smith. maybe thats just because i never got a chance to watch most of elway's career, but still, i don't think that even elway had as much influence over his teamates as rod. to me, he represents all that it means to be a professional football player.

Ted Gregory!
      15 time AFC West Champions:

1960, 1961, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1992, 1994, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and all but assured of our 16th in 2010 and 17th in 2011.

The AFC West belongs to the Bolts & Rivers until further notice.

Through 62 career starts, Rivers' 93.5 passer rating, 2.2-to-1 touchdown-to-interception ratio, and 44-18 win-loss record are better than the 62-start marks of Manning, Brett Favre and Joe Montana.
      :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        Maurice Clarett.
        there was a guy with the greatest opportunity wasted

Comment

Marcus Nash.

It's gotta be Elway at #1, but there have been a lot of "great" Broncos, even in the past decade or so: TD, Sharpe, Al Wilson, Nalen, Rod Smith, Eddie Mac, Champ, Elam... go back a bit farther and you're talking Dennis Smith, Floyd Little, Craig Morton... our team has a very rich tradition and we've been fortunate enough to have a lot of great players.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan_The_Man_12 View Post
            Ted Gregory!
            He is one player that should have been on NFL Channel's Top 10 Draft busts. A 1st round draft pick that can't even make it out of Training camp before he's essentially cut (I know, traded to New Orleans for a has been).

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Blue Man View Post
              He is one player that should have been on NFL Channel's Top 10 Draft busts. A 1st round draft pick that can't even make it out of Training camp before he's essentially cut (I know, traded to New Orleans for a has been).
              It was him or Paul Toviessi or wait Willie Middleborgs, wait nevermind anyone drafted by Shanahan not named DJ Williams the last 10 years.
              15 time AFC West Champions:

1960, 1961, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1992, 1994, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and all but assured of our 16th in 2010 and 17th in 2011.

The AFC West belongs to the Bolts & Rivers until further notice.

Through 62 career starts, Rivers' 93.5 passer rating, 2.2-to-1 touchdown-to-interception ratio, and 44-18 win-loss record are better than the 62-start marks of Manning, Brett Favre and Joe Montana.
              :salute!:

Comment

Wow,

No Eddie Mac, Terrell Davis, steve Atwater in this poll??

Lame.
                sigpic

Comment

"Shoeless" Rich Karlis!

Who can forget him walking out barefoot in a raging blizzard to boot a frozen football!

Comment

Elway might have been the greater player, but no one was a greater Bronco than Rod Smith. Period.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                      Wow,

No Eddie Mac, Terrell Davis, steve Atwater in this poll??

Lame.
                      i figured that anyone who would base this solely on production wouldn't look far past elway. and being that theres only 3 votes for "other", i figured i was right

plus, who the heck voted for travis henry?!!
                      disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Working...
                      X