Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Tom Nalen deserve to have a bronze bust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    There is no way in hell that he deserves a spot in the HOF...... How can a guy be a HOFer that has never been ALL-PRO, or even been voted a starter in the Pro-bowl......He is a very good player, but not even in the ball park as an all time great. Put him in the ring of honor, but that is as far as he goes.
    Dude, we've already told you he was an All-Pro. I'm getting pretty tired of your I'm always right and your always wrong attitude. Just because you're not optimistic doesn't mean you're always right.
    sigpic
    Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
      Dude, we've already told you he was an All-Pro. I'm getting pretty tired of your I'm always right and your always wrong attitude. Just because you're not optimistic doesn't mean you're always right.
      I stand corrected.....He is a one time first team all pro......Either way the guy isnt close to good enough for the hall of fame....Jeff Saturday is a 2 time...Does that make him a HOFer? A lot of guys on here think that having a solid career makes you a HOFer, you need to be the best, and Nalen never was. Another poster made a very good point also. Nalen has never been a media guy (no Bronco Lineman is), that is going to kill his shot since they are the ones voting him in. I will just say that if Zimm took 4 or 5 chances to make it Nalen never will.. Remember Zim is reguarded as one of if not the best lineman of his era.. Face it fella's Nalen,R. Smith, Atwater, D. Smith, and most likely not even Davis are going to make the hall. ALthough I think Davis could slide in cause for 3 years he was the best back in the league, and he never reached his potential due to injury. Only near future Broncos that should make it are Sharpe, and Randy (it is a crime that he isnt in, He was better than all those Steeler LB's
      Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Working...
      X