Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whic is our worst unit (excl. QBs and special teams)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto...

Originally posted by jaggernaut View Post
    D Line, until they prove there is not a problem there, I will assume there is. Every year I get my hopes up with the D Line and I end up dissapointed...maybe this is the year that will change my opionion
    Everything I would have said. Thanks for saving my metacarpals.

Comment

Geez...Running Backs?

Originally posted by SM19
      I think our backs worry me the most right now. I like Selvin Young, and I can see him being good, but I can't really see him being great. I have high hopes for Hillis, but you never know with a seventh-round pick. Pittman's not a natural fullback, Sapp is nothing special, and the backup RBs just don't excite me. I'm always open to being surprised, though.
      Walter Paytons and Barry Sanders type backs come along once in a blue moon. If anything, you can't say our backs are the weak point as the only reason our backs were mediocre last year was because the OL was injured and the weak part of the equation. I can't imagine how anyone in the country with no Broncos knowledge at all would ever choose this, let alone a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by hambone13 View Post
        Walter Paytons and Barry Sanders type backs come along once in a blue moon. If anything, you can't say our backs are the weak point as the only reason our backs were mediocre last year was because the OL was injured and the weak part of the equation. I can't imagine how anyone in the country with no Broncos knowledge at all would ever choose this, let alone a fan.
        I agree. We will always be able to run between the 20's because of the system, but it is the oline that gets us TDs in the redzone.

We had MA and T Bell in 2005 and punched it in 25 times (3rd best in the NFL); coincidently, that was the last year we had a healthy Oline.

That's why I keep calling for higher drafted Olineman.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
        J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
        R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Working...
        X