Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Tired of Engelberger Starting at DE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheJackal View Post
    A lot of you are overreacting. Engelberger was listed as a starter last year too. Look how much playing time he got. There really is no starter at the DE spots because we rotate so much.
    I agree...however if he is having a good camp and doing good why not anoint him starter? We need to focus on putting the 11 best players on the field...if Engleberger proves he is one of the 11 I have no issues with him being on the field.

Thx,
    Joe
    To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

englepeuk is a 2nd or 3rd stringer.we need top notch players, not i hope he has a good year guy.we are the BRONCOS we have to get big time players or force or draft picks to step up,our run defense last year was the worst in the nfl.we have way to many BUMS on our line.

Comment

Originally posted by garzjoe View Post
        I agree...however if he is having a good camp and doing good why not anoint him starter? We need to focus on putting the 11 best players on the field...if Engleberger proves he is one of the 11 I have no issues with him being on the field.

Thx,
        Joe
        Yes.. exactly. Thank you joe.

Comment

Originally posted by speardog View Post
          It's the first depth chart of the year. I'm pretty sure Crowder will over take Engle****ingberger by the time the 4th pre season game rolls around.
          well from the looks of it crowder better start playing well. cause right now he is Third
          Last edited by Broncosinindy; 08-05-2008, 07:30 AM.
          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
          While he sits by his hearth at home.
          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by #1atwaterfan View Post
            englepeuk is a 2nd or 3rd stringer.we need top notch players, not i hope he has a good year guy.we are the BRONCOS we have to get big time players or force or draft picks to step up,our run defense last year was the worst in the nfl.we have way to many BUMS on our line.
            There is so much wrong wtih this thought..

Actually at this point John is a first teamer here in denver or did you fail to read the DC

How do you purpose we get top notch players? Denvers drafting is getting a whole lot better. we cannot draft star players every year at every position chill out it takes time. JE is a very serviceable crafty vet.

How do you prupose we get these draft picks to step up? Im sure the coaches are doing everything possible to do this.

Thing about last year, it was last year this is a new year. We have a new DT. that will help. we have a new scheme that fits our players strengths.

please tell me who is a bum. because all i see are hardworking blue collar types that are short on potential but high on heart. ill take that anyday over some primadonas
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
            X