Time to jump on the DJax bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post
    I guess I missed something . . . did something happen to Colbert??

Yup you missed the whole TC. Colbert stunk it up.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
      I've always shook my head at the thought of Keary Colbert beating out Darrell Jackson for the number 2. Now what I'm confused about is, if/when Brandon Marshall is suspended will Darrell Jackson become the number 1?

Obviously, according to the depth chart the answer is no, Eddie Royal would be the number 1 and Darrell would stay at number 2. However, realistically, I would see Jackson being the number one, Stokley the number two and Royal in the slot.
      I would say that they probably actually move someone into the x ..... if you move people around like you are talking everyone is outa position..... If you put royal or any other it just effects the one player.

As for the Djak bandwagon....sorry still leary about a guy that is slow and drops a lot of balls
      Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
        I would say that they probably actually move someone into the x ..... if you move people around like you are talking everyone is outa position..... If you put royal or any other it just effects the one player.

As for the Djak bandwagon....sorry still leary about a guy that is slow and drops a lot of balls
        well see i think he will be solid while marshall is out straightening his life

Comment

Other then getting Robertson, I thought the signing of Darrell Jackson was one of the top moves of the off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
            Other then getting Robertson, I thought the signing of Darrell Jackson was one of the top moves of the off-season.
            Really? I would say our first day of the draft was my fav offseason move
            Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Really? I would say our first day of the draft was my fav offseason move
              The draft is always nice. Clady, Royal, etc...

But with the depth of our receiving corps last year, I would kick the bucket if I saw anything like that again... I mean, Glenn Martinez as our #2?

It's just that with Jackson, we get a guy that really doesn't have to be that #1. I think he will excel here with a stable running game, and a young gun with Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                The draft is always nice. Clady, Royal, etc...

But with the depth of our receiving corps last year, I would kick the bucket if I saw anything like that again... I mean, Glenn Martinez as our #2?

It's just that with Jackson, we get a guy that really doesn't have to be that #1. I think he will excel here with a stable running game, and a young gun with Cutler.
                Yeah maybe...But it is hard to get excited about a guy that is going to be a 4th option. Marshall, Stokley, Scheff

Comment

They're not playing out of position necessarily, just assuming that a veteran (Stokley) can handle the number Y place for two games. Eddie Royal is very young and by all is admissions he has been playing the slot, I'd trust the young one in the slot a lot more at this point then at the Y...

The hardass competitor in me though is saying that Royal can handle the X or Y and let's let the rookie have the trial by fire, he may surprise us. Line up Royal in the X, Darrell Jackson in the Y and Stokley in the slot.

Yes, history tells us that this won't work, but in reality with the Marshall suspension our back is against the wall. Royal is clearly beating out Keary Colbert at receiver.
                  I am Ian from BroncoTalk.net
                  Official Member of Team:
                  Champ Bailey and Lance Ball.

Comment

Yeah maybe...But it is hard to get excited about a guy that is going to be a 4th option. Marshall, Stokley, Scheff
                    He won't be the fourth option when Brandon is gone...

Comment

Working...
                    X