Are Bronco fans History majors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Bronco fans History majors?

If not, u need to brush up your history. Since you guys will not be reaching the playoffs for the next several years with your esteemed champion coach around! You guys can keep remembering about those 2 championships 100 years from now.

Just to refresh, Miami is getting the wild card spot thanks to the Broncos losing streak!

ha ha ha

Re: Are Bronco fans History majors?

Originally posted by dan_marino
    You guys can keep remembering about those 2 championships 100 years from now.
    Dolphins fans cracking on Bronco fans for bringing up the past is HILARIOUS.
    Considering every time a team goes 3-0 we have to see that pathetic group of 1973 Dolphin geriatrics trying to hex them. Phins havent won anything since Nixon was in office and theyre talking about US bringing up the past???

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
    Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
    Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

one reason why Miami will continue the history of December slides. 2 words, Brian Fiedler or is Jay Griese
      Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

history

dolphins can't even get passed the second round. great 1st round team awful 2nd round team. have 62 -7 jacksonville, 38-9 broncos etc you guys suck in the playoffs so why go if you know your going to lose in the 2nd round like always.
        Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

bcollin1 will flunk his finals

Originally posted by bcollin1
          Saint, this kid is most likely a Cane fan (if you can actually call the people who have Cane crap all over their cars fans, given the attendance at the Orange Bowl).

He probably has no idea who Nixon is.

Make an analogy to Castro or the Bay of Pigs...he'll at least know that guy's name.
          bcollin1,
          dude , no need to prepare for the finals! I am telling u, man.
          U are as sucky as your Broncos and will flunk as they did against the mighty Bears!
          ha ha ha!

Comment

bcollin1

Originally posted by bcollin1
            Okay...whatever, kid.

Let me know when your college rejection letters start rolling in.

Most actually require some knowledge of spelling and grammar, so you're S.O.L.

"There's always barber college."

(anyone know that flick?)
            hey bcollin1,
            still i am better off being a barber than being a pimp like you.
            Ha ha ha!

Comment

To the Miami Fans I have two words:

Buffalo Bills

If that team name doesn't cause some shame or embarrassment on your part then you forgot your team's "history".

Don't come here and discuss an upset as if you haven't choked down your share of them

Comment

Cliff:
                I've been down this road with these types before and would strongly advise that your witty & generally thoughtful replies be concentrated on those who can at least understand that they're being spanked.

Cheers,

Norm
                Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Re: bcollin1

hey bcollin1,
                  still i am better off being a barber than being a pimp like you.
                  Ha ha ha!
                  Good one!!!

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
                  Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
                  Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

When was the last time Miami won a Super Bowl? How many did Dan Marino win? Who the heck are the Marks Brothers? Why didn't Jimmy Johnson take the Dolphins to the Super Bowl? Who did Denver beat in 98 in the playoffs to go to the Super Bowl? Why hasn't Ricky Williams running for 5.0+ yards per carry this season? Why did Chambers cry when Kennoy Kennedy nailed him to the ground?

Tune in next time as Miami fans *try* to talk smack and recover from a vicious Thanksgiving massacre courtesy of Bill Parcell's Dallas Cowboys!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

last time we won?

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
                      When was the last time Miami won a Super Bowl? How many did Dan Marino win? Who the heck are the Marks Brothers? Why didn't Jimmy Johnson take the Dolphins to the Super Bowl? Who did Denver beat in 98 in the playoffs to go to the Super Bowl? Why hasn't Ricky Williams running for 5.0+ yards per carry this season? Why did Chambers cry when Kennoy Kennedy nailed him to the ground?

Tune in next time as Miami fans *try* to talk smack and recover from a vicious Thanksgiving massacre courtesy of Bill Parcell's Dallas Cowboys!
                      Even if Miami loses, I am sure Broncos will continue losing to guarantee a playoff spot for us. Come on man, admit it. Broncos always manage to pull off a last minute loss. Does not matter whether they play the mighty Bears or even the "Colorado Rapids"

Comment

Re: last time we won?

Even if Miami loses, I am sure Broncos will continue losing to guarantee a playoff spot for us. Come on man, admit it. Broncos always manage to pull off a last minute loss. Does not matter whether they play the mighty Bears or even the "Colorado Rapids"
                        If Miami makes it to the playoffs it will not be due to the Bronco's spirit of giving. You will make the playoffs only if God decides to play a practical joke on Florida.

We already know he has a sense of humor because he allowed the people of florida (mainly Miami) to operate a ballot box in 2000 hehehehe

Comment

Re: Re: last time we won?

Originally posted by Q-niverse
                          If Miami makes it to the playoffs it will not be due to the Bronco's spirit of giving. You will make the playoffs only if God decides to play a practical joke on Florida.

We already know he has a sense of humor because he allowed the people of florida (mainly Miami) to operate a ballot box in 2000 hehehehe
                          And as we recall, the ballots were sooooooooooooo complicated that Florida voters were confused as to how to punch a hole in the card.

Dangling chad. Hanging chad. Ahhh. The good old days.
                          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

I think the Dolphins will be hanging out with the Bills on the couch....the AFC East are a bunch of lamers

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Are Bronco fans History majors?

If not, u need to brush up your history. Since you guys will not be reaching the playoffs for the next several years with your esteemed champion coach around! You guys can keep remembering about those 2 championships 100 years from now.

Just to refresh, Miami is getting the wild card spot thanks to the Broncos losing streak!

ha ha ha
                              I'm no history major but I did lower my car insurance thru Geico

Comment

Working...
                              X