Are Broncos moving to AFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Broncos moving to AFL

heard rumors that Broncos will be playing the Arena football next year. NFL got tired of their whining. so the demotion.

the latest from Arena football

Seems Arena football league rejected the Broncos application. So they are applying to the soccer mom club for membership.

Comment

No Dan, we regret that Denver will remain in the NFL however, I am sure the Miami Hurricane/Dolphins will keep a spot warm for us in the AFL when we do get demoted...

Btw...I think the Canes and Dolphins were mixed up at birth hence the Uniform wierdness.

Comment

bcollin1

Originally posted by bcollin1
        I heard that Pentel is going to change the color of their Highlighters to "Dolphin."
        Who cares? We get the wild card spot and u get to watch us on TV and post stupid jackass post game comments on this loser forum

Comment

Re: bcollin1

Originally posted by dan_marino
          Who cares? We get the wild card spot and u get to watch us on TV and post stupid jackass post game comments on this loser forum
          If it such a loser forum why r u here? I suggest u go find some Miami Nug's & smoke them up.

Comment

Why am i here?

I came here to celebrate Thanksgiving by thanking the Broncos for losing to the mighty Bears

Comment

Re: Why am i here?

Originally posted by dan_marino
              I came here to celebrate Thanksgiving by thanking the Broncos for losing to the mighty Bears
              Interpretation: Moms not home yet, and she left the computer on...

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
              Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
              Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

Why is this Dolphin fan talkin as if the season is over? Last I check....Miami has a bad case of December Swoon! Enjoy your drumstick because you're going to choke all next month Flipper.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

See, fans like Dan are why Dolphin-safe tuna was a bad idea. When you don't keep the gene pool strong by survival of the fitest, you get dolphin fans. I don't expect you to understand what I just said Dan but I am sure your teacher can explain it to you.

Comment

You know, I might start a crusade and go to every NFL team board and spead the CrazyAsian love.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

fishing

what was the last time the dolphins came close to tasting success 1982 holy moly thats 21 years ago your teams dry spell is as old as me thats pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X