Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think are the best message posters on this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think are the best message posters on this board?

Being in the holiday spirit makes me wonder who you all think are the Best posters?

Um, I don't know.

Aardwolf is a good stat guy who comes across as a horribly arrogant and pompus fan. Well, he's actually not much of a fan from the way I look at it.

I say... Elway; cause Elway is Elway and Elway is cool.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Actually, back in the day, Aardwolf was a Greenbay fan who trolled the DPO...

Comment

can I nominate myself?

seriously though, Id have to say lava, cuz hes a smartass, much like myself. in terms of rival team posters, idt be a tie between reasonable chief, kcchiefsrule, and horseface. Yes I realize they are all chiefs fans, but (for the most part) they have intelligent things to say.

Happy Thanksgiving! on to PIE!!!

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
          can I nominate myself?

seriously though, Id have to say lava, cuz hes a smartass, much like myself. in terms of rival team posters, idt be a tie between reasonable chief, kcchiefsrule, and horseface. Yes I realize they are all chiefs fans, but (for the most part) they have intelligent things to say.

Happy Thanksgiving! on to PIE!!!

I read on one of the boards that you're now a Lions fan...

Comment

I don't know who the best posters are but I sure know who the worst is.

Me.

I just need a little bit of guidance.

Comment

Hey Guys

I know I have been coming here on and off after having a nice 3.5 week run posting. Lot of things have changed!

Anybody care to summarize anything important that has happened on the board in my absence?

Comment

I took control
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Hey Guys

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
                  I know I have been coming here on and off after having a nice 3.5 week run posting. Lot of things have changed!

Anybody care to summarize anything important that has happened on the board in my absence?
                  What have you noticed that has changed? The only things I've noticed are a lot of criticism/support posts of Mike Shanahan and a lot of posts questioning the fanhood of other posters. Also, a few newbs have been posting smack for a day or two, then disappearing.

Comment

i can say i am one of the worst, i dont know much about stats or anything like that, all i do know is i love my Broncos, not to happy with them right now but i will love them forever!!!
                    >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
                    happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

me and myself two great people

Comment

I nominate three people that have been my favorite. Elway, portisistheman, and Lava. Those are my personal favorite three as of right now.
                        BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

i think Jared is actually the best poster here. He is sensible and knowledgeable...

CrazyAsian has some knowledge also.

Both of them need to be able to drop the admin hat every now and again, and just kick the knowledge.
                          [nelson] Hah Hah! [/nelson]

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoAle
                            I read on one of the boards that you're now a Lions fan...

say what?!

I have been a broncos fan since I was 3, And Ill continue to be. Where did u get lions fan from? granted, I would LOVE to see the lions blowout the pack, simply because I hate the pack. Im not a fan of the lions, Im more of a symathizer. major difference. my team will always be the broncos.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

I like reading the posts by chi3fs, horseface, kcchiefsrule, chiefrocka, chiefsNchopr, KCPowercat, ReasonableChief, Chiefs4eva, BigRedStick, Mer and Broncobasher.

I also like deciphering Neisha's text. It's kinda like a cross between a crossword puzzle and Jumble.

BreTTus is fun reading as well. He is so tangential. I wonder, from a psychological viewpoint, what makes his mind work?

Comment

Working...
                              X