Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think are the best message posters on this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
    Dammit. Now all I can think about is 6.02 x 10(23rd). I'll be up all night. No visions of sugar plums for me ... simply moles the rest of the night. Why did I ever take chemistry in high school?
    lol, you got problems. Ahhh so many things you can do with that simple #
    Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
      actually, I'm a dumba$$...duh

It's "moles to go before I sleep...and moles to go before I sleep"

Sorry.

Hey, now that I've corrected myself, all I need is a KC fan to correct me and put a disclaimer on it, and a feuding we will go...a feuding we will go...hi ho...
      You're not claiming that Avogadro's number is the best, are you? Cause buddy, if you are, we're in for a long night.
      Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Well, yeah...I think Wilt Chamberlain scored C points in a game once, but no RB's have rushed for Na before, to the best of my knowledge.
        Na?
        Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

My favorite posters are chi3fs, nychiefsfan and jared. All three have a a great sense of humor and dont take this board too seriously.
          This space was left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
            can I nominate myself?

seriously though, Id have to say lava, cuz hes a smartass, much like myself. in terms of rival team posters, idt be a tie between reasonable chief, kcchiefsrule, and horseface. Yes I realize they are all chiefs fans, but (for the most part) they have intelligent things to say.

Happy Thanksgiving! on to PIE!!!
            Holy Crap! You guys were talking about me! Thanks Broncofan-13. I was coming here to tell you Broncs fans that I am kind of looking forward to Sunday. Like the Oct 5 game, it will be a good one.

I want to see Hall break the record, or at least juke some more Broncos at Mile High (i know it's called Invesco but that's a dumb name for a stadium). Good luck to the Broncos.

Comment

Avogadro's number. It's usually listed as N with A as subscript, but I don't know how to do that here, and even if I did, I probably wouldn't.

Hey, at least you didn't say "Why would Portis run for Sodium?"
              I did think about that ....
              But I'm saving all of my NaCl to rub in your fresh wounds after Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefrocka
                My favorite posters are chi3fs, nychiefsfan and jared. All three have a a great sense of humor and dont take this board too seriously.
                MAn!! That's TWO Chiefs fans giving me props! What the????? Help me, I must not be bleeding blue and orange enough. Calgon take me away!

Today's sign the apocalypse is upon us (as if the above wasn't enough):

Chemistry jokes on a football board that I of all people actually got the reference for. Whoooooooooooooo. In the immortal words of Ice Cube "today was good day"

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                  When you say 'more serious" what do you mean? in which way?
                  People are taking a stance on being 11-1. It's the pessimist vs the optimist. Some say be glad that we're 11-1 and ignore our weaknesses. Some say we need help in various areas. I call myself pessimistically optimistic. I love the fact that we're 11-1 but there are issues that need to be addressed, such as GR, punting, kickoff depth, CB, pass rush, etc.

This board, by contrast, has some funny polls and more light-hearted discussion, ALONG with the meat and potatos. Thats what makes it more fun than the Chiefs BB.

Comment

As long as the smack stays in the smack talk forum (its tough) I'm glad to have you here.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
                      People are taking a stance on being 11-1. It's the pessimist vs the optimist. Some say be glad that we're 11-1 and ignore our weaknesses. Some say we need help in various areas. I call myself pessimistically optimistic. I love the fact that we're 11-1 but there are issues that need to be addressed, such as GR, punting, kickoff depth, CB, pass rush, etc.

This board, by contrast, has some funny polls and more light-hearted discussion, ALONG with the meat and potatos. Thats what makes it more fun than the Chiefs BB.

A stance on 11-1? ?????

Umm....they ARE way too serious. If the Broncos were 11-1 I'd be pretty darn happy about it.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

wow

This got Way off topic

Comment

Wow

I can't believe it how you lot actually remember each other. I'm not suprised to be honest, not to see my name mentioned anywhere. But i'm gonna start taking a greater part in whats going on.
                          Please God don't let the Pats win the Superbowl!! AGAIN

Comment

Personally, and in no particular order, my favorites are:

Javalon, Jared, Norm (reasonable), HP... the list goes on.

The above tend to ( normally ) stay on topic and deliver well thought out, constructive posts. Guess I'm unforgiving when it comes to some people here. If I see an idiotic post, I'm pretty quick to identify them and click the ignore button. <shrug>... sue me.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                            ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                              To be honest with you, I have no idea what post was removed. I am not the only moderator, so I may not have removed it Please refresh my memory.
                              oic, well it wasn't much, i just quoted booher saying something like "i hate horseface" and said booher was the best poster.
                              sigpic
                              go broncos
                              share the sidewalk
                              liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Avogadro's number. It's usually listed as N with A as subscript, but I don't know how to do that here, and even if I did, I probably wouldn't.

Hey, at least you didn't say "Why would Portis run for Sodium?"
                                chemistry? I thought I was the nerd.
                                Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Working...
                                X