Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think are the best message posters on this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
    People are taking a stance on being 11-1. It's the pessimist vs the optimist. Some say be glad that we're 11-1 and ignore our weaknesses. Some say we need help in various areas. I call myself pessimistically optimistic. I love the fact that we're 11-1 but there are issues that need to be addressed, such as GR, punting, kickoff depth, CB, pass rush, etc.

This board, by contrast, has some funny polls and more light-hearted discussion, ALONG with the meat and potatos. Thats what makes it more fun than the Chiefs BB.
    Question, since when does making note of some issues label you as a pessimist? anyone who says your pessimistic because you say a certain area could use some work is an idiot. realism is almost as important as fandom. ALMOST

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

pessimst.....

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
      Question, since when does making note of some issues label you as a pessimist? anyone who says your pessimistic because you say a certain area could use some work is an idiot. realism is almost as important as fandom. ALMOST
      It's ok to speak your mind but when everything that is posted is negative and even when something positive happens to their team they still see this dismal future, that's a pessimist. always seeing the worst in situations. in the ny daily news sports section cartoonist Bill Gallo has two characters he draws called "sunshine sam and gloomy gus" thier are a lot of sunshine sams on this board but at the same time there are one or two gloomy guses who want to bring everybody down with them. that's what i don't like.
      Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

I gotta admit, this board has a lot of good characters in it to sense people's personalities.

The posters I like are the ones that doesn't post in ALL CAPS!
        Last edited by Peanut; 01-17-2020, 02:57 PM.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

LIKE WHO?

PERSONALLY IM PARTIAL TO THOSE INSULT WHO ON OCCASION USE A PERIOD BEFORE COMPLETELY CHANGING SUBJECT LMAO SNIFF SNIFF THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

Damn ... that's hard to post like that, let alone read it.
          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
            LIKE WHO?

PERSONALLY IM PARTIAL TO THOSE INSULT WHO ON OCCASION USE A PERIOD BEFORE COMPLETELY CHANGING SUBJECT LMAO SNIFF SNIFF THINK BEFORE YOU POST.
            nice impression. even knowing you were joking i was annoyed. the think before you post part was classic.
            sigpic
            go broncos
            share the sidewalk
            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

I couldn't do it even if I wanted to. It's just too painful.
              Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

No one

Comment

who are you talkin about?

RC, wasn't talkin about you. was you talkin about me? i have no prob with you. I honestly like everybody here except........................................you know who.

Comment

Re: who are you talkin about?

Originally posted by bklynbronco
                    RC, wasn't talkin about you. was you talkin about me? i have no prob with you. I honestly like everybody here except........................................you know who.
                    Didn't think you were ... and I wasn't talking about you. I was just being silly.

Comment

Re: who are you talkin about?

bklynbronco...if I ever said anything to make you mad....I'm sorry.

Comment

negative CA

no I wasn't mad at you I couldn't tell if RC upset about something i said.

Comment

Re: negative CA

no I wasn't mad at you I couldn't tell if RC upset about something i said.
                          No way. I don't get upset on a message board. And I was attempting humor.

Comment

I doubt anybody gets mad...a little annoyed....but not mad. It's all suppose to be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
                              I doubt anybody gets mad...a little annoyed....but not mad. It's all suppose to be fun!

Agreed. But if I can only save one youngster from becoming a Bronco fan, my work here will have been worth it. Prevention. That's the key.

I'm kidding.

Comment

What's worse? The fact that I'm not listed here or the fact that I keep coming back to check?

By the way RC, once the younguns get on this board it's too late. Unlike Anniken, they will not be swayed to the dark side...

Comment

Working...
                                X