Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think are the best message posters on this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forever_Elway
    replied
    ^^yep:p

Leave a comment:

• WinFirst
    replied
    Re: Hey Guys

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
    Anybody care to summarize anything important that has happened on the board in my absence?
    Broncos fans: "The Broncos are going to kick the Chiefs a** on Sunday.

Chiefs fans: "The Chiefs are the best team in the NFL"

I think that about sums it up.

Leave a comment:

• broncobuc
    replied
    hehe

Originally posted by Return of Lava
    I took control
    It's nice to see a Broncos fan took there own board back.

Leave a comment:

• kcchiefsrule
    replied
    Originally posted by rascal
    he's not that bad of a guy actually, reasonable that is.
    I am noticing that too.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    he's not that bad of a guy actually, reasonable that is.

Leave a comment:

• kcchiefsrule
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazie
    I joined!
    That's a really cool picture, Crazie. And what have I noticed? More people! I didn't hear of ReasonableChief before I had a hiatus.

Leave a comment:

• ReasonableChief
    replied
    Originally posted by Return of Lava
    this topic got WAY off topic.
    And you expected it to stay on theme?

As usual, we're all headed to Denver and through a series of twists & turns none of us understand wind up in South America.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    this topic got WAY off topic.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    He brought them to the playoffs once right?

Leave a comment:

• Mer
    replied
    2 years? Something like that.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    You know....I keep forgetting Joe Montana was a Chief....I was watching the NFL Network (Thank you DirectTV) and they showed this game where the Chargers were killing the Chiefs in the Rain in '94.

How many years did Montana stayed in KC?

Leave a comment:

• ReasonableChief
    replied
    Originally posted by LawDog
    Think and Reason? Yikes, what kind of psychobabble are you spewing today? NOT IN MY HOUSE YOUNG MAN, it's Broncos do or die! Kind of a zero tolerance policy. As for rehab and dechiefication, we just lock 'em up. Pay your debt to society and and go free. If you chief fans insist on being recitivist, well at least no one gets hurt!
    It's all good.

Leave a comment:

• LawDog
    replied
    Originally posted by ReasonableChief
    And that's the sad part. Parentel controls should keep them from being exposed to this until they can think and reason for themselves. Rehab and debroncofication are costly and not nearly as effective as prevention.
    Think and Reason? Yikes, what kind of psychobabble are you spewing today? NOT IN MY HOUSE YOUNG MAN, it's Broncos do or die! Kind of a zero tolerance policy. As for rehab and dechiefication, we just lock 'em up. Pay your debt to society and and go free. If you chief fans insist on being recitivist, well at least no one gets hurt!

Leave a comment:

• ReasonableChief
    replied
    Originally posted by LawDog
    What's worse? The fact that I'm not listed here or the fact that I keep coming back to check?

By the way RC, once the younguns get on this board it's too late. Unlike Anniken, they will not be swayed to the dark side...
    And that's the sad part. Parentel controls should keep them from being exposed to this until they can think and reason for themselves. Rehab and debroncofication are costly and not nearly as effective as prevention.

Leave a comment:

• LawDog
    replied
    What's worse? The fact that I'm not listed here or the fact that I keep coming back to check?

By the way RC, once the younguns get on this board it's too late. Unlike Anniken, they will not be swayed to the dark side...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X