Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Spencer Larsen....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How about Spencer Larsen....

    I thought he showed up a little even though he was facing third stringers. He might be worth having around.

    I also liked the looks of Beck, Woodyard and J. Williams on the D side in the game.
    sigpic

  • #2
    He had a great hit on Bartel. He also had some solo tackles im there.

    sigpic
    \

    Comment


    • #3
      That hit on Bartel was huge, he couldnt complete a pass to an open reciever in the endzone because of it and he had a few nice tackles as well. Im glad he had somewhat of a shot after what happened not long ago.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
        That hit on Bartel was huge, he couldnt complete a pass to an open reciever in the endzone because of it and he had a few nice tackles as well. Im glad he had somewhat of a shot after what happened not long ago.
        I agree, It must be hard to focus with such a tragedy. My heart goes out to him and his family.

        Rock on Mr. Larsen, I hope your game and life only improves. I would like to see him win the MLB position this year.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          What happened? I haven't been on too much lately.

          Comment


          • #6
            I knew he missed time for a family matter but never heard what happened. Can somebody enlighten?

            sigpic
            \

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rainmaker View Post
              I knew he missed time for a family matter but never heard what happened. Can somebody enlighten?
              His two and half year old Neice died, then that same week or the week later his wife had a baby so he missed a lot of TC

              Comment


              • #8
                i was very impressed how he played tonight even though it was third stringers

                he might be a good if not great MLB in the near future

                Comment


                • #9
                  Here is a link as to what happened:

                  http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...motional-ride/

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    On the draw play to Lattimore, he made a tackle from behind and saved a TD. He played really well that series. He also made the tackle on the punt return before that drive (on the booming kick from Kern).

                    Anyone with the game recorded should also watch the final KO return, where Larsen just blows up the lead blocker (almost knocking right back into the runner).

                    Hopefully he can gain momentum.

                    R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Spencer Larsen? Practice squad.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                        Spencer Larsen? Practice squad.
                        If you ask me it looks like all of our MLBs belong as backups or practice squad players.

                        I just have hopes that someone will step up in our crowd of MLBs.

                        Spencer hasn't been there much in camp, but will get adjusted to playing at a higher level. As he gets more acclimated to the team he may battle for the top position as the games go on........or so I hope.:thumb:
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jack-o-Lantern View Post
                          If you ask me it looks like all of our MLBs belong as backups or practice squad players.

                          I just have hopes that someone will step up in our crowd of MLBs.

                          Spencer hasn't been there much in camp, but will get adjusted to playing at a higher level. As he gets more acclimated to the team he may battle for the top position as the games go on........or so I hope.:thumb:
                          Yeah, see my post in the Nate-Hate thread.

                          What I like about Spencer is that he's smart - check his GPA/record at Arizona. That probably won't help us much this year but smart is what a MLB needs. I hope we cultivate him. Keep him for special teams - he looks like a Ken Criter.
                          I don't want a winning season; I want a Dynasty!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Just put em coach.....

                            he'd kick A$$ against the starters too..Put em in he's ready to play today... All he needs is a chance....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jack-o-Lantern View Post
                              Here is a link as to what happened:

                              http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...motional-ride/

                              Oh my, I heard about Kamber's tragic drowning,but not the details about how(gate and all)! Very very sad

                              Congrats with respect to Gunner Kamb!

                              Bear Down Spencer Larsen

                              All of Wildcat Nation is behind you, "Shock and Awe"!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X