No announcement yet.

How about Spencer Larsen....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How quick is Larsen vis-a-vis the rest of our MLBs? I think he's smart enough and hardworking enough to maybe even start at some point if we're lucky. Right now I think he may end up on the PS - our LB corps will be pretty difficult to finalise. However, we'll see what happens in the next couple of games.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

He is very quick(great field speed). Always looked to be one of the quickest players on the field in the Pac 10! Don't know about vs our other backers but I do know if he gets a chance at any of the LB spots NOBODY will be talking about practice squad, you'd all be talking about him starting.

If/when he gets his shot I hope the other team goes right at him.

Comment

I agree that Larsen is practice squad bound. Liked what I saw from him Saturday night tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-o-Lantern View Post
          I thought he showed up a little even though he was facing third stringers. He might be worth having around.

I also liked the looks of Beck, Woodyard and J. Williams on the D side in the game.
          I like Jack Williams

Comment

I wish Larsen would at least become the backup by the start of the season. If he gets his head in the next couple of games I could definitely see it happening......

I would also love to see him as the starter some time this year....

PLEASE WORK HARD LARSEN; WE NEED A DOMINANT MLB!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-o-Lantern View Post
              I wish Larsen would at least become the backup by the start of the season. If he gets his head in the next couple of games I could definitely see it happening......

I would also love to see him as the starter some time this year....

PLEASE WORK HARD LARSEN; WE NEED A DOMINANT MLB!!!
              The problem is, Shanny had his mind set that it was a two man competition between Nate and Niko from the get go. Larsen may have been able to overcome the "we want to see how he does at FB", if the tragedy had not happened causing him to miss a week or so.

I hate to wish injury on anyone, but I wouldn't mind Nate or Niko getting a mild sprained ankle just so Spencer could get more snaps.

It is not a coincidence that Woodyard and Beck look good when playing along side him.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
              J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
              R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Larsen will see the most playing time in game 4. That will be his chance to make a bid for the team. I hope he makes the most of his chance and shows up ready to play hard.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                  Larsen will see the most playing time in game 4. That will be his chance to make a bid for the team. I hope he makes the most of his chance and shows up ready to play hard.

He'll show up alright, he always does!

Does anyone have the Cowgirls game taped(tevoed)? If you do watch everyplay he is in and grade him(hopefully someone that knows football lol)! I didn't see the game but I know how he plays! Watch him close in slow mo

BEARING DOWN ON DREAMS COMING TRUE!!

Comment

I have high hopes and low expectations of Larson.

So hopefully he'll make the most of any chance to increase those expectations.

With that being said, I'd be very suprised to see him on the PS. I expect him to be a solid special teams contributor at the very least.

Comment

Working...
                    X