Hall vs Young wars brewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall vs Young wars brewing

I can feel it. This is what I love about the board. Nothing like a starting back war in the off season. This doesnt seem to have the sizzle of the Q vs Tatum war but this war does have potential. I know Young will have a big Texas following if the war starts. I dont know about the USF folks though. I've seen some around though.

A good war could split these boards.. If Hall and Young both play well next week than every should look out.

I'll chime in on my thoughts now. I like both and dont care who starts. Infact, with our QB, WR's and TE's our RB's are gonna look better than they are at times. Because neither is elite they will also look worse than they are. I just hope this is finally the RBBC that finally gets it done.

Young = Slasher
    Hall = a small Bull

This is what I hate about the board.

You. You are what I hate about the board.

Comment

We should trade for Steven Jackson

Figure I would get that one out of the way early.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
      J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
      R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by HEYGUNES View Post
        This is what I hate about the board.

You. You are what I hate about the board.
        Why you hate me? I dont participate in the wars. I do enjoy some of the good posters making arguments for both guys.

Not trying to start anything but posters like you are what bother me. It's like if you didnt care for my thread then why read it and post in it. Hopefully you hate me enough not to post in this thread again but posters like you always come back.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange View Post
          Why you hate me? I dont participate in the wars. I do enjoy some of the good posters making arguments for both guys.

Not trying to start anything but posters like you are what bother me. It's like if you didnt care for my thread then why read it and post in it. Hopefully you hate me enough not to post in this thread again but posters like you always come back.
          i hate you too. i think we all hate you

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
            i hate you too. i think we all hate you
            You too???? Now the other dude really didnt bother me. But this one hurts. You are a top notch poster and one of my fav's. Never thought I rubbed anyone the wrong way.

Comment

I hate cake.
              Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

Team Tebow #16

Comment

Ok....Cant beat em Join em. I hate haters.

Comment

High Hater:wave: lol

Comment

It all means nothing once Torain comes back. He is going to be our back when he returns. Watch out! Rookie RB, Rookie #2 WR, 3rd year QB, 3rd yr. stud WR, 3rd year TE & Rookie LT. Shanny built a great offense for years to come!

Comment

I think Selvin is our man, hes bulked up and has a great work ethic, watch him rise to the top of the game.

By the way how do you make all those pictures and stuff under what you write????

Comment

Originally posted by yarg27 View Post
                        I think Selvin is our man, hes bulked up and has a great work ethic, watch him rise to the top of the game.

By the way how do you make all those pictures and stuff under what you write????
                        We'll have to see. A little competition is NEVER a bad thing. Hopefully they'll both step up their game, because I'm sure Young feels Hall breathing down his neck after the first couple preseason games and camp.

Also, the pictures and writing under peoples responses is their signature. You can make one too!

Click the "USER CP" link near the top right of your screen, under "Private Messages."

Then, click "Edit Signature" and insert what you want. If you want a picture, be aware that there is size restrictions (Can't remember right now, I'll look in a minute... basically, you can't have a HUGE picture down there)

If you want to insert a picture into your signature, you'll have to save the image to your computer, then go to a site such as Photobucket and Imageshack and upload it. From there, copy the address to the image and insert it in your sig with [IMG] before the address, and [/IMG] after.

Hope this helps!

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
                        sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange View Post
                          I know Young will have a big Texas following if the war starts. I dont know about the USF folks though. I've seen some around though.
                          I don't know about that: I'm probably the biggest Texas fan on this board, and I like having them both in the lineup. I really like the strength Hall runs with, I really like seeing Selvin get around the corner...I don't know if either is the long-term answer by themselves, so at least for now I think RBBC (even though it's harder for either back to get into the flow of the game) is the best thing the Broncos can do - for now.

Another poster mentioned Torain and he did look like a beast at training camp; but rookies usually have a lot to learn so as big/strong as he is, I don't think he's the answer this year, either.

Comment

I was all set on young at the beginning of the season but he's absolutely failed to impress me thus far... I can't see shanny putting up with his mediocre play thus far much longer.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanahanaramjam View Post
                              It all means nothing once Torain comes back. He is going to be our back when he returns. Watch out! Rookie RB, Rookie #2 WR, 3rd year QB, 3rd yr. stud WR, 3rd year TE & Rookie LT. Shanny built a great offense for years to come!
                              don't worry, somewhere down the line somebody will hold out or want a trade or want way to much money so Shanahan will just trade them. At least that's the way it has usually always worked in the past

Comment

Working...
                              X