No announcement yet.

Hall vs Young wars brewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back Ron Dayne. One of the few players that we had who always seemed to go unnoticed.

Whenever he was in the game, he was always moving the chains, four yards here and five yards there.

Comment

Just so people know where I've stood since December last year. Right after the Chicago game.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ll#post2035108

The man just looks more impressive....and should be starting.

Even after Young has gained the muscle he has, he seemed to come off his feet a little too quickly.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        Bring back Ron Dayne. One of the few players that we had who always seemed to go unnoticed.

Whenever he was in the game, he was always moving the chains, four yards here and five yards there.
        i dont think so

Iron never lies

Yesterday you said tomorrow.

10 Sacks this season.

Comment

Look guys it will be hard to have a rb war when no one is love with either guy. I really need a third option. These guys dont even leave me luke warm. They cool but not the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoNation818 View Post
            i dont think so
            Of course it won't happen, but fans can't deny the fact that when Dayne was in the game, the first down markers were moving.

Call me a UW homer, but Denver is the perfect place for Dayne. Zone blocking just like at UW with Dayne being the one cut runner that has proven to work the best in years past.

He kind of got punk'd by his toe in training camp the year he was cut. Just couldn't get it to stay healthy.

Comment

I just want to see the Young-Torain combination at work. But until then...

GO SELVIN

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                What do you hate about the board? Discussing running back battles?

Use the door... we don't need you here...

----------------------------------------------------------

As for the #1 RB goes... whoever is the hottest RB, can read the cut backs the best, and can stay healthy will be the go to guy.
                Well said thank you.

Comment

Obviously we dont have a TD or Portis to turn to, or any other elite back. But Young and Hall are both good backs that can catch the ball out of the backfield and compliment each other well. I think its a good problem to have.

Comment

are you guys serious.....

i agree hall is doing very well and challenging young

but young is the starter on week 1 regardless of the other two preseason games (short of like 6 fumbles but)

start cheering fro hall who is very capable when he does bad with 20 or so carries
                    Don't call it a comeback... we've been doing this for years :salute!: Go Denver!

Comment

Originally posted by -denverfan24- View Post
                      are you guys serious.....

i agree hall is doing very well and challenging young

but young is the starter on week 1 regardless of the other two preseason games (short of like 6 fumbles but)

start cheering fro hall who is very capable when he does bad with 20 or so carries
                      Don't be surprised at the end of the day if Hall hangs tough. He was the all- time leading rusher at South Florida and always seems to hang in there and get the yards. He has great speed and great leg strentgth. He always seems to step up. Plus-he has his head on straight.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange View Post
                        You too???? Now the other dude really didnt bother me. But this one hurts. You are a top notch poster and one of my fav's. Never thought I rubbed anyone the wrong way.
                        naaa, i actually like you. i was just playing. sorry i didnt really mean what i said and shouldnt of posted it.

Comment

Working...
                        X