What a difference a week makes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously...

Listening to Sirius NFL Radio all day today, there have been plenty of calls about the Broncos...and about Dallas.
    Some Dallas fans are worried about their secondary...how Cutler picked them apart.
    One fan in Houston made a great point about Clady-This guy has gone up against Mario Williams and DeMarus Ware in the pre-season...and Cutler has fared better for it. I can't give sack numbers...but it has to be low.

Cutler this year is going to be great. Its been soo long since the Broncos have had that elite QB...it has me stoked what this kid can do.
    Not to mention our young WR in Marshall and Royal.

*sigh* being out here in the mid-west sucks for pre-season games...even with Sunday Ticket! :brick:
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

This entire thread made me laugh. And even Jav for starting such a silly thread.

I mean come on now.

All we need is another loss and that nuclear meltdown will derail this happy train right off the tracks all over again. :thumb:

I just love this place.

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
        Seriously...

Listening to Sirius NFL Radio all day today, there have been plenty of calls about the Broncos...and about Dallas.
        Some Dallas fans are worried about their secondary...how Cutler picked them apart.
        One fan in Houston made a great point about Clady-This guy has gone up against Mario Williams and DeMarus Ware in the pre-season...and Cutler has fared better for it. I can't give sack numbers...but it has to be low.

Cutler this year is going to be great. Its been soo long since the Broncos have had that elite QB...it has me stoked what this kid can do.
        Not to mention our young WR in Marshall and Royal.

*sigh* being out here in the mid-west sucks for pre-season games...even with Sunday Ticket! :brick:
        Cutler hasn't been sacked.....
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
          Someone call a mod?
          Yeah... but I never get a response.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Javalon;2283678]Last week, half the board was in depression mode with some us pointing out that we shouldn't get so down over just a preseason game. But this week half the board is ecstatic and talking about the Broncos being unstoppable with some us pointing out that we shouldn't get too nuts over just a preseason game.

if last week 1/2 were down, then the other 1/2 must have been up, if this week 1/2 were up then the other 1/2 must be down so what has changed?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
              I always get a response.... but its usually just telling me to stick a cork in it

Comment

[QUOTE=tnickell;2285134]
                Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                Last week, half the board was in depression mode with some us pointing out that we shouldn't get so down over just a preseason game. But this week half the board is ecstatic and talking about the Broncos being unstoppable with some us pointing out that we shouldn't get too nuts over just a preseason game.

if last week 1/2 were down, then the other 1/2 must have been up, if this week 1/2 were up then the other 1/2 must be down so what has changed?
                the half that's down and up switched places

Net result - business as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                  I always get a response.... but its usually just telling me to shut up
                  Shut up, Rav.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

Shut up, Rav.
                    .. Right on que

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                      .. Right on que
                      There are days that I just sit here waiting for you to say something that I can apply that response to.

It's lonely work, but also rewarding.
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

There are days that I just sit here waiting for you to say something that I can apply that response to.

It's lonely work, but also rewarding.
                        I'm just glad I'm here to help you make it through the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
                          You do realize everything you typed is = to at least 9-10 win's...

Tell me a team that has every position nailed?

I still dont know how you get 4to 6 wins in that weak of a schedule...

We would get 4 to 6 wins if we played the Pats 16 straight at New England.

We are improved, and we already had this discussion before...But we have,

and that is > than 7 wins...

Our first team O is really fool proof we will score 24 to 28 pts a game our D

will end up in the middle of the pack and our ST will be top 10...

Well I am just saying they are doing better than last game...everything is relative to last game.... Look they played a very good team, but romo, TO , and Barber only got 2 series, Plus Cutler played basically agianst thier back up corners. At halftime we were up 14-7...After that it is all mop up time...So our starters we 7 points better over a half. It isnt like we dominated them. There we some very encouraging things, but we still havent run the ball consistantly.
                          I do stick by my 4-6 win total.... But I gotta say i think that four wins was a bit of doom and gloom, so I am thinking closer to 6 wins.....But this team isnt a playoff team..... We will be lucky, and Shanny should be Coach of the Year if we finish 8-8...
                          Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                            Well I am just saying they are doing better than last game...everything is relative to last game.... Look they played a very good team, but romo, TO , and Barber only got 2 series, Plus Cutler played basically agianst thier back up corners. At halftime we were up 14-7...After that it is all mop up time...So our starters we 7 points better over a half. It isnt like we dominated them. There we some very encouraging things, but we still havent run the ball consistantly.
                            I do stick by my 4-6 win total.... But I gotta say i think that four wins was a bit of doom and gloom, so I am thinking closer to 6 wins.....But this team isnt a playoff team..... We will be lucky, and Shanny should be Coach of the Year if we finish 8-8...
                            Looks like somebody took a turn to Negative Town.

Comment

Obviously a win is going to generate more optimism, especially when it's against one of the best teams in the league.

Even before the game against the Cowboys and even before the game against the Texans I was optimistic about the Broncos' chances. We won't know for sure how the team will do until the season starts and they go up against the Chargers in week two, but there is plenty of reason to be optimistic.

Last year the Broncos should have gone 10-6 even with the terrible play on defense. There were three games that they should have won but let get away from them. I don't see how anyone can logically discern that the Broncos will only win 4 to 6 games. It makes no sense.

The Broncos are clearly better this year than they were last year. Barring injuries to key players, they should win anywhere from 10 to 13 games this year.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Did somebody say something?
                                sigpic
                                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                                -Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                                X