Shanny Likes Niko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenverSpark View Post
    I watched that too. After watching the game again, all I saw him do was pretty much play cheerleader on the field. he watches DJ and Winbourn make the tackle and celebrate. But I'm still gonna give him 1 more game before I start to think bad things about him.
    That mighty big of you considering the entire defense is learning a new system......

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy View Post
      since when did IHOP turn into a bar. maybe i just havent been there in a while
      With all the drunks there at 2 am, it cna feel liek one sometimes
      sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
      SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

I definitely agree with the majority saying Niko is a step late to the play every time it seems. He is nt as fast as I thought, but one thing i notice he is good at, is shedding blockers. Rarely did the cowboys run up the middle, but watching him run he looks like John Lynch to me. Same heavy-footed running style
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by draco193 View Post
          With all the drunks there at 2 am, it cna feel liek one sometimes
          I've never noticed any drunks there that early in the morning...granted my focus may be all on silencing my munchie craving...who knows?

Comment

Working...
          X