• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie to be made about former Broncos QB

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_10240664

Seems interesting and its a good story
    sigpic

This does look pretty interesting. Though I won't lie, I was hoping they were making the movie about Jake Plummer

Comment

Originally posted by Shutdown View Post
      This does look pretty interesting. Though I won't lie, I was hoping they were making the movie about Jake Plummer
      Hahahaha
      sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

Um, they already did!

Comment

I thought they were doing one on Tommy Maddox. "From Elway Insurance to Selling Insurance".

Comment

lol

Comment

Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
              Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Should be interesting. Thanks for posting that.

Comment

Sounds like it will be a cross between "Remember the Titans" meets "New Jack City". Back then he must have been the first black person who lived in Colorado too. This movie will most likely go the way the movie Glory did. It was a good movie but nobody would go to the theaters to watch and support it. It make a couple dollars in Denver and Miami but thats it.

Jamie Foxx would probably be the better pick to play Briscoe. Washingtons legs would mess it up for him. Jamie did a good job in "Any Given Sunday" playing a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                    Um, they already did!
                    What? I thought Jake starred in this movie

Comment

Originally posted by sportsgeist View Post
                      Sounds like it will be a cross between "Remember the Titans" meets "New Jack City". Back then he must have been the first black person who lived in Colorado too. This movie will most likely go the way the movie Glory did. It was a good movie but nobody would go to the theaters to watch and support it. It make a couple dollars in Denver and Miami but thats it.

Jamie Foxx would probably be the better pick to play Briscoe. Washingtons legs would mess it up for him. Jamie did a good job in "Any Given Sunday" playing a QB.
                      They could put it out on DVD first, let people get a taste of the movie, then if it's any good market it to the theaters!(it was done with the movie "Omega Code") It turned out pretty good! (The Omega Code)
                      Haze gray and underway!

Comment

WOW you got to be kidding me! This is GREAT 1st a movie Ernie Davis a Syracuse football great who was the first African American to get the Heisman (though it should have been Jim Brown, Another Syracuse great)

NOW THIS! WHOOP! WHOOP!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X