No announcement yet.

New #1 rival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was this kindergarten teacher in San Diego and on the first day of school, she stood in front of the class and said "Now class, I want everyone to know that I am a Charger fan. Is everyone else a Charger fan, too?" And all of the kids in the class raised their hands except for one cute little girl down in the front row.

The teacher asked her "This is San Diego. Aren't you a Charger fan?" The little girl said "Nope. I'm a Broncos fan!" The teacher said "A Broncos fan!? Why on earth are you a Broncos fan?" And the little girl said "Well, my mom is a Broncos fan, and my dad is a Broncos fan, so I'm a Broncos fan!"

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" said the teacher. "What if you mother was a prostitute and your father was a carjacker. What would you be then?"

And the little girl said "Oh, that's easy. Then I'd be a Raiders fan!"
    I don't want a winning season; I want a Dynasty!

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
      Forget history....This is all I need to make them my #1 rival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsSpYLU7Ig0

I was so mad that day!
      honestly, were you mad because of the huge loss or because of the very PG trash talking between BOTH SIDES? Cutler made a suck it sign and Rivers wasn't supposed to react? And what awful reaction of taunting did Rivers do? waving bye-bye. lol. Seriously, you were probably more on the edge because of the score than the waving, which is why you're directing your anger at PR.

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
        There was this kindergarten teacher in San Diego and on the first day of school, she stood in front of the class and said "Now class, I want everyone to know that I am a Charger fan. Is everyone else a Charger fan, too?" And all of the kids in the class raised their hands except for one cute little girl down in the front row.

The teacher asked her "This is San Diego. Aren't you a Charger fan?" The little girl said "Nope. I'm a Broncos fan!" The teacher said "A Broncos fan!? Why on earth are you a Broncos fan?" And the little girl said "Well, my mom is a Broncos fan, and my dad is a Broncos fan, so I'm a Broncos fan!"

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" said the teacher. "What if you mother was a prostitute and your father was a carjacker. What would you be then?"

hahaha. I lol'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by DoJo Chargerfan View Post
          honestly, were you mad because of the huge loss or because of the very PG trash talking between BOTH SIDES? Cutler made a suck it sign and Rivers wasn't supposed to react? And what awful reaction of taunting did Rivers do? waving bye-bye. lol. Seriously, you were probably more on the edge because of the score than the waving, which is why you're directing your anger at PR.
          How does every Charger fan know about Cutler doing that, but nobody on Denvers side can confirm that?

And yeah I was mad we were getting beat, but the taunting put it to a new level.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post

Amazing :clap: This pretty much made my day lmao.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I've lived in Raider Country for 8 years and in Charger Country for 12 years before that. I don't so much hate the teams. Its the fans that really annoy me. I've been to several Bronco games in Al Davis' black hole, and they have to be the worst fans ever. They are only into persona and don't study the game. I don't mind fans of other teams if they can hold a reasonable conversation about football - I've always had good luck with Steelers fans. But Raiders fans? Good luck!

I love telling this joke to Raider fans. I was in an Oakland bar the other day and said out loud I had a Raider joke. One guys warned me that the other 10 people in the bar were all Raider fans. I told them to forget it; I wouldn't tell the joke. I wasn't about to explain it 10 frikkin times.
              I don't want a winning season; I want a Dynasty!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                Don't confuse dislike for a rivalry, I Hate the Ravens, Cowballs, Stealers, Notre Dame Fighting Media Whores and Phylis Rivers......but NONE of them are a Rival......
                Someone after my own heart.

Raiders rivalry is not about how good they are, it is pure hatred.

If they raiders are down, you kick them, if they won't get back up, you spit on them.
                When they are on the field you grind them into the turf, you don't let up, ever.
                And they feel the same way about us.

Chiefs rivalry, to me, is one of respect. I can get behind KC in the playoffs, and I love watching them kick the snot out of the Raiders. I only want them to lose when it affects the Broncos. I have great respect for KC.

Chargers are a bunch of upstarts, they do this every so often, put together a good team and underachieve. I pity them, but nothing more.
                Dennis Smith, Simon Fletcher, Steve Atwater, Terrell Davis and Rod Smith all belong in the Hall of Fame.

Comment

The Chargers are not upstarts. This team has been in the making for nearly 7 years, and it is built to last. Within five years, everyone will be talking about the Chargers' dynasty. Also, if you wanna call taking an undefeated team to the brink in the AFC championship game underachieving, then it is you that I feel pity for.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickyourpoison View Post
                    The Chargers are not upstarts. This team has been in the making for nearly 7 years, and it is built to last. Within five years, everyone will be talking about the Chargers' dynasty. Also, if you wanna call taking an undefeated team to the brink in the AFC championship game underachieving, then it is you that I feel pity for.
                    You just put yourself on the clock, I'll still be here in five years.

And my pity is for your trophy case, Charges have had some really good teams, but no Superbowl wins to show for it.

And yes, I pity you for losing to an undefeated team that choked in the big game.
                    I was actually rooting for the Charges to win, I hate the Pats almost as much as I hate the Raiders.
                    Dennis Smith, Simon Fletcher, Steve Atwater, Terrell Davis and Rod Smith all belong in the Hall of Fame.

Comment

On a side note, bring a Superbowl home to the AFC West, and I will put you in the same class as the Chiefs. Until then SD is just an upstart.

Comment

by about the second reply in this thread... it should have been moved to smack.

the broncos don't have a rival... everybody else in the west is hot garbage, we will steam roll them all and prove they are not worthy of the title "rival"

Comment

Originally posted by DoJo Chargerfan View Post
                          I think you will find if you watch that video you linked to that Rivers was trash talking BEFORE cutler made any hand gesture.... and you cannot even see what Jay done with his hand anyway...

run along now...

Also you may need your eyes testing as it was your #57 doing the waving.. Rivers was just running his mouth... as usual.
                          Last edited by improv; 08-22-2008, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X