Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the winner of the Broncos vs. Raiders game #1... (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Javalon View Post
    So, does nobody else think our offense will be slowed, at least a bit, by our lack of Brandon Marshall? Sure are a lot of blowout picks...
    It's the first game of the year...plus, the Raiders have JaMarcus Russell.

Seriously, Brandon Marshall is not the team. While he is the deep threat, I think there will be a lot of screen passes, and we still have 3 good TE to throw the ball to. I think Scheffer could have a good game tonight. There are other weapons...not just Brandon Marshall.

Though I will be glad to see him back next week, vs. The Chargers and LT, of the turf toe.
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
      It's the first game of the year...plus, the Raiders have JaMarcus Russell.

Seriously, Brandon Marshall is not the team. While he is the deep threat, I think there will be a lot of screen passes, and we still have 3 good TE to throw the ball to. I think Scheffer could have a good game tonight. There are other weapons...not just Brandon Marshall.

Though I will be glad to see him back next week, vs. The Chargers and LT, of the turf toe.
      Don't get me wrong, I don't believe we can't win without Marshall. But I just think it's not so easy to shrug off the lack of our 100+ reception, YAC-leading receiver.

I am hopeful that Cutler has learned how to really spread the ball around like he showed in camp and preseason. But it's easier to do that when the defense is worried about containing a threat like Marshall. Even when he's not Jay's target, Marshall has to be 100% accounted for by the defense.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

• I picked the Broncos 31-13

Though I hope we win 41-0
        Cause then our offense will have the most points scored.
        and Our D will have the fewest points given up.

Comment

• I am going with a Broncos Victory tonight 21 -13
          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

• I predicyed earlier that the final score would be 34-10 and you all did not believe me. Well our Broncos were even better then that!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Awesome my earlier post was 41-10 nearly nailed it. Anyone closer?

Comment

Working...
              X