X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEw depth chart

NEW DEPTH CHART RELEASED

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=134

wow didnt see some of those changes coming.

FYI looks like webster holds the starting MLB job so cry away all ya haters

i think the following are gone by the end of the weekend.

M mcdaniel, Taylor jacobs, Sam lorne, Sammie Parker, Mitch erickson, chad mustard, Anthony alridge(this sucks hopefully he chages it with final preseason game performance), Sam Paulescu, brett pierce, stephen harris, paul carrington, larry birdine, jordan beck, tyrone poole, w. dada, roderick rodgers more will follow.

Larsen and barret will probally be practice squad with licht
    Last edited by elevation INC; 08-25-2008, 12:15 PM.

Martinez as the back up WR .....................and Scheffler needs to get his act together
    sigpic

Comment

anyone still want to defend colbert
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Rodrick Rodgers, ahead of Josh Barrett.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
          the only problem is we usually roll 4 max at safety. rodgers will probally be practice squad. this enhances the fact that we need a top safety next year as manuel and mcree are stop gaps.

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
            lol...........i blame it on having to catch passes from ramsey he makes anyone look bad, compared to if cutler was throwing.....

Comment

Scheffler as the #3 TE was the biggest surprise to me. But thats what happens when you can't stay healthy.

I'd also like to point out who the safeties are... Manual and McCree. I jsut wanted to point that out since there was one poster on the boards who insisted that he would be cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                Martinez as the back up WR .....................and Scheffler needs to get his act together

yeah sheff as the number 3 suprised the crap out of me. i am wondering if he is still struggling a little from injury?????

Comment

Everything has been positive about Barrett so far though. I think that changes once Barrett gets experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                    Scheffler as the #3 TE was the biggest surprise to me. But thats what happens when you can't stay healthy.

I'd also like to point out who the safeties are... Manual and McCree. I jsut wanted to point that out since there was one poster on the boards who insisted that he would be cut.

i think it was me right.....lol

well manuel wont be the sarter the whole year, he actually seemed inconsistent in the last 2 games, but we will see. i still belive safety to be a huge draft need next year after barret proved he couldnt even beat out some other busted ol Waiver wire guys live vickiel vaughn...lol

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                      Nope. No more defending. Also people can't keep saying that Shanahan will put Colbert in the starting rotation because he's too "proud" to admit he was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                        Everything has been positive about Barrett so far though. I think that changes once Barrett gets experience.

the thing is he only looked good in TC and 2 plays in the houston game he actually wasnt very good the last 2 games taking bad angles and not being where he was suppose to. but woudl we take a cap hit releasing him....it would be small right???

Comment

Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
                          i think it was me right.....lol

well manuel wont be the sarter the whole year, he actually seemed inconsistent in the last 2 games, but we will see. i still belive safety to be a huge draft need next year after barret proved he couldnt even beat out some other busted ol Waiver wire guys live vickiel vaughn...lol
                          actually I wasn't thinking of you I was thinking of Sage.

But I've read nothing but good things about Barrett, and still feel a year learning and the offseason will make a HUGE difference to his play. Thats a tough position in the NFL, and it does take experience.

Comment

you saw what was going on at MLB right....lol i have tons of kleenex ready for ya and some tomatoes to throw at your screen when he misses some tackles....

Comment

Of course, things will be different when the cuts come through.

The only depth chart which really matters is the one which is used for the Raiders game...
                              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Working...
                              X