NEw depth chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Well like the Broncos have a knack of getting no name RB's and making them "stars"....they are also pretty good at getting no name o-lineman and making them quality starters (Pears, Lepsis, Nalen, Hamilton)

Polumbus, Ryan Harris, and Kory Lichtensteiger could be the new wave of this trend
    Even if that were true, that hasn't been nearly good enough, those days are over cause the Scrubs Trend has gotten them nothing but empty statistics......

Comment

what are you talking about?

Last year we had Lepsis, Harris, Hamilton, Kuper, Nalen, Myers, Holland, Alexander, Pears, and that guy from Tennessee...crap I can't remember his name.....

No duh the cast on Kuper's hand indicates an injury. You said Kuper had been struggling because of his cast when he actually has done a very good job. lol yeah it looks like he could beat the crap out of someone with that mallet on his hand....
      If I remeber correctly, Hamilton was placed on IR, as he never played in a game last year, preseason or otherwise, and PJ Alexander was added to the roster after Nalen's injury...and I think they did keep Adam Meadows intially, so that would have made nine for last year. However, previous to that, at the final cut deadline, the Broncos have traditionally gone with (8) O-Linemen. That does not mean that others were not added during the season for injury or whatever, but initially, they had tend to go lean on the O-Line at the final cuts, and that is all that I am talking about right now, just the first final 54, assuming Marshall's suspension holds up for at least one game.

Comment

• Originally posted by stnzed View Post
        Even if that were true, that hasn't been nearly good enough, those days are over cause the Scrubs Trend has gotten them nothing but empty statistics......
        what scrubs??

so far the Broncos have had 3 pretty solid drafts.

The 2006 draft being one of the most successful in recent history producing a handful of starters

The 2007 draft produced our starting RT (for now) and DT along with two talented rotational DE's

The 2008 draft looks pretty solid...I'm not going to make any assumptions yet as to how good the players are going to be....with the exception that Clady and Royal are showing promise

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by MindField View Post
          If I remeber correctly, Hamilton was placed on IR, as he never played in a game last year, preseason or otherwise, and PJ Alexander was added to the roster after Nalen's injury...and I think they did keep Adam Meadows intially, so that would have made nine for last year. However, previous to that, at the final cut deadline, the Broncos have traditionally gone with (8) O-Linemen. That does not mean that others were not added during the season for injury or whatever, but initially, they had tend to go lean on the O-Line at the final cuts, and that is all that I am talking about right now, just the first final 54.
          Oh yeah I forgot about Adam Meadows, and the Tennessee guy I was talking about was Isaac Snell

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot about Adam Meadows, and the Tennessee guy I was talking about was Isaac Snell
            ...but again, Snell was added after the inital cuts.

Comment

• 8 would be about right for this year's group of OL given their potential there.

Last year we had quite a bit of talent so we went with: Pears, Lepsis, Nalen, Kuper, Myers, Harris, Meadows, Holland, Hamilton.

Hamilton and Nalen ended up on IR and we cut Meadows and we replaced them with PJ Alexander and Isaac Snell. So we ended up with 8 I believe.

Remember that we went with 7 in 2004/5. We'll never end up with 10 on the roster, that's just a Madden faux pas.
              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

what scrubs??

so far the Broncos have had 3 pretty solid drafts.

The 2006 draft being one of the most successful in recent history producing a handful of starters

The 2007 draft produced our starting RT (for now) and DT along with two talented rotational DE's

The 2008 draft looks pretty solid...I'm not going to make any assumptions yet as to how good the players are going to be....with the exception that Clady and Royal are showing promise
                I think he is referring more about the Erik Pears of the world that have ended up starting for us, when really they were backup types...

Comment

• Originally posted by MindField View Post
                  I think he is referring more about the Erik Pears of the world that have ended up starting for us, when really they were backup types...
                  oh okay...i got cha lol

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X