Where is Lorne Sam ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Lorne Sam ?????

I bought into the fact that this guy had potential...and could possibly be a great complemeant to our STUD..........BMarsh.....with Royal as our Slot.............................................. .Whats up Lorne ?

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
    I bought into the fact that this guy had potential...and could possibly be a great complemeant to our STUD..........BMarsh.....with Royal as our Slot.............................................. .Whats up Lorne ?
    Slot is Stokleys office my friend.

Comment

I dunno from what i saw at the combine he looked good he is tall, good speed good hands, good at the drills, just never stood out because he just does not excell at one thing but he is above average at everything i think he makes the ps learns the play book and shows up next year oppisite marshall with royal in the slot and returning kicks

Comment

If you are looking for Lorne Sam you can find him on the waiver wire

Comment

He got cut today, as did Parker and Mallard.

Comment

it was just too much hype on a guy with physical talent...that's all...that's why nobody should by into hype until the player actually proves it....Lorne Sam hasn't even recorded a freakin catch...he's gonna get cut tomorrow..I don't even think he makes the practice squad.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

What????? Josh Mallard cut??? He did a pretty good job last year when he came in...recording 4 sacks...what the hell?? I hope the Broncos are not planning on keeping DT Steven Harris...he doesn't seem like an impact player

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                If you are looking for Lorne Sam you can find him on the waiver wire
                hey did you read that on rockymountainnews.com or somewhere else?

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...-broncos-cuts/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post

I read it on the Denver Post, but whatever: http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_10299103
                  RIP Williams / Nash

Comment

If Lorne was a clone of Bmarsh with Stoke and Royal.........with .......well ....our so told feature running back that someone said we where going to pick up that was goin to be a blockbuster trade.....then.......wow.......... { I visited a brewerey yasterday, and i'm currently fininishinf and feeling the effects !!! } Go Broncos....KLick those Raiders ASSSES !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post

I read it right here on denverbroncos.com first! It is posted on the home page under the blog tab.

when it comes to the newspaper they are and it makes you want to and Jim Armstrong will have you feeling :brick: while Mike Klis is sooooooo :hammer: . It is maddening.

So for Broncos news, I just go straight to the authority.

Comment

Did you buy into it because of his relative (or friend) that was on here hyping him? Seemed like a nice person but you can't take hype like that too seriously because it's biased from the source. Nothing wrong with that, it's just human nature. But you definitely have to take it with a grain of salt.
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                          Did you buy into it because of his relative (or friend) that was on here hyping him? Seemed like a nice person but you can't take hype like that too seriously because it's biased from the source. Nothing wrong with that, it's just human nature. But you definitely have to take it with a grain of salt.
                          Yeah I bought into it....in fact, I went a bought a personalized jersey with Sam and 87 on the back. Damn! I wonder if I can get my money back from the relative that duped me

Comment

Originally posted by emac87 View Post
                            Yeah I bought into it....in fact, I went a bought a personalized jersey with Sam and 87 on the back. Damn! I wonder if I can get my money back from the relative that duped me
                            I really hope you're kidding about buying that jersey.

You are, aren't you?
                            "You can't take the sky from me..."
                            ------
                            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                              I really hope you're kidding about buying that jersey.

You are, aren't you?
                              yep I've given up buying jerseys for current players, because that will be the end of their days in Denver. I have to stick with retired players. Play it safe

Comment

Working...
                              X