Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Webster Starting MLB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Webster Starting MLB

    Sorry if this has been posted, but Webster has won the starting MLB position. Shocker huh. Just wanted to say it was official.


    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx
    sigpicThanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

  • #2
    Glad to know it's set. I expected it, but the fighting over it on the board was annoying. so now that can end, at least.

    Comment


    • #3
      Webster will make 780.000 this year, plus incentives, Koutouvides signed a 3 year/7.5 million dollar deal.

      Webster is still exactly what the Broncos thought he was when they went out and got Koutouvides, Koutouvides is not.

      Stand by for the Nate Webster Hype Release from the Broncos FO.

      WhatEver! Who cares what he makes, at least Koutouvides can contribute on ST's......

      Comment


      • #4
        As long as he earned his postion I am fine with however starts at Mike. Niko was nothing special and he will provide some much needed depth at linebacker when the old-injury bug comes along or we need an upgrade. I still dislike the fact that Webster lacks strong fundamentals when it comes to tackling, but I think his talents are better suited for Mike where he will not need to make as many open-field tackles. Any news on Boss?
        Bronco fan from the Land of 10,000 Lakes!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by stnzed View Post
          Webster will make 780.000 this year, plus incentives, Koutouvides signed a 3 year/7.5 million dollar deal.

          Webster is still exactly what the Broncos thought he was when they went out and got Koutouvides

          Koutouvides is not.


          Stand by for the Nate Webster Hype Release from the Broncos FO.

          WhatEver! Who cares what he makes, at least Koutouvides can contribute on ST's......
          Money ... That is what is ...

          The Broncos brought in a player to improve a position and it didn't work ..

          Just because Webster was named the starter does not mean he will somehow gain miraculous abilities...

          It means he is the better the then others which in turn says the others must not be that good...
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

          Comment


          • #6
            Here is the link to the Denver Broncos website:

            http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=8287

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't think Webster is the answer long term, however competition was brought in and he won the job. So let's see how he does this year as a starter.

              If I'm not mistaken MLB (Mike) is Nate Websters natural position, he was moved to OLB to compete last year since D.J. moved to MLB. So hopefully we can see him excel in this position.

              Thx,
              Joe
              To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Webster's a Beast! Glad he's the MLB this year. I never heard of that other koutivdas dude. He looks more like a TE to me lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by garzjoe View Post
                  I don't think Webster is the answer long term, however competition was brought in and he won the job. So let's see how he does this year as a starter.

                  If I'm not mistaken MLB (Mike) is Nate Websters natural position, he was moved to OLB to compete last year since D.J. moved to MLB. So hopefully we can see him excel in this position.

                  Thx,
                  Joe
                  Joe keeps it positive here .....

                  I know I should not let my prejudge mental opinions hate on Webster

                  I do however fear the worst ..I'm very thankful that Nate is no longer playing OLB...Imo the drop of between DJ and Nate at MLB will be alot I know some others disagree but I dont see Webster making as many tackles even with a much improved defense and system ...However Nate can not play OLB ...So the drop if is humongous in comparison..

                  Nate Webster is serviceable as a MLB "hopefully" and DJ can excel back at the OLB spot..
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hope he has learned how to keep his lid on.......I swear everytime I see a Bronco helmet rolling around on the ground, it's Websters.

                    Anyways, hopefully he has 148 tackles and 11 sacks with 4 int's.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I still wonder why Jamie Winborn, originally drafted as a MLB, doesn't get a look there...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                        Money ... That is what is ...

                        The Broncos brought in a player to improve a position and it didn't work ..

                        Just because Webster was named the starter does not mean he will somehow gain miraculous abilities...

                        It means he is the better the then others which in turn says the others must not be that good...
                        Yep! Koutouvides is supposed to be a heck of a STer, so he'll be valuable, but it's kinda disappointing that he didn't improve the starting MLB position in the least.

                        Webster probably won't even be on this team in 2009, that's how good he is (Average at best), and it tells you how bad Koutouvides must have be so far. There is still plenty of football left to play......

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Or Jordan Beck, he was also drafted as a MLB.

                          Originally posted by MindField View Post
                          I still wonder why Jamie Winborn, originally drafted as a MLB, doesn't get a look there...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            hopefully we have Laurinaitis, Maualuga, or even Spikes in the middle next year... IMO Webster gives us a better chance to win than Koutouvides.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Lauranitis will be available, just like Posluszny, just like Conner, so get ready to be disappointed one way or another......

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X