Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see this years Broncos being a lot like last years Browns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see this years Broncos being a lot like last years Browns.

Basically they're going to have an outstanding offense that is going to win us games, but a less than stellar defense that will inevitably lose them some games and probably keep them out of the playoffs. Although the defense is much more talented than the Browns were last year, the Broncos still have no pass rush which is going to let QBs rip us up, but at least they will be stopping the run. We will get a wild card spot or miss it altogether, again like the browns last year.

Or maybe the Broncos and Browns will get the two wild card spots and meet each other in the playoffs, and we know what happens when they meet in the play offs @[email protected]

I agree. We will just miss a playoff spot.
    sigpic
    Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
      I agree. We will just miss a playoff spot.
      I'm not so sure. I'm predicting 10-6 and I don't think two years in a row 10-6 will finish out of the playoffs.
      sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
        I'm not so sure. I'm predicting 10-6 and I don't think two years in a row 10-6 will finish out of the playoffs.
        Well you never know. You have to think Indy/Jax will take the South and a WC spot. Then the North. That schedule is way too hard, only one team will come from there. East, you have to include Buffalo and NYJ, Houston, and Tenn, and us. It should be a close race, I hope we can win it.
        sigpic
        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
          Well you never know. You have to think Indy/Jax will take the South and a WC spot. Then the North. That schedule is way too hard, only one team will come from there. East, you have to include Buffalo and NYJ, Houston, and Tenn, and us. It should be a close race, I hope we can win it.
          I'm not so sure about Jax will be a playoff lock. In fact, the only locks in the AFC IMO are Indy and New England. Because each of the last years playoff teams have missed the playoffs the year before except for New England, San Diego and Indy. The AFC is a toss up, as it usually is, after the top two spots.
          XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

Originally posted by Uglybass View Post
            Basically they're going to have an outstanding offense that is going to win us games, but a less than stellar defense that will inevitably lose them some games and probably keep them out of the playoffs. Although the defense is much more talented than the Browns were last year, the Broncos still have no pass rush which is going to let QBs rip us up, but at least they will be stopping the run. We will get a wild card spot or miss it altogether, again like the browns last year.

Or maybe the Broncos and Browns will get the two wild card spots and meet each other in the playoffs, and we know what happens when they meet in the play offs @[email protected]
            Good comparison, and I agree. :thumb:

I think that the Broncos will win more games with their offense winning the games, than with their defense trying to stop somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Shsonline View Post
              I'm not so sure about Jax will be a playoff lock. In fact, the only locks in the AFC IMO are Indy and New England. Because each of the last years playoff teams have missed the playoffs the year before except for New England, San Diego and Indy. The AFC is a toss up, as it usually is, after the top two spots.
              Really?

As of right now, I see the Jags as a better team than Indy. They always have a solid defense, they find a way to have Taylor and MJD run all over you, and Garrard plays solid. They have a "playoff" team. They win ugly, but they win.

SD is a lock for the AFCW champion, New England is a lock, the Jags, and Indy are locks other spots. I think there is really only 1 open open spot for the AFC, barring a complete collapse of one of those teams.
              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
                Really?

As of right now, I see the Jags as a better team than Indy. They always have a solid defense, they find a way to have Taylor and MJD run all over you, and Garrard plays solid. They have a "playoff" team. They win ugly, but they win.

SD is a lock for the AFCW champion, New England is a lock, the Jags, and Indy are locks other spots. I think there is really only 1 open open spot for the AFC, barring a complete collapse of one of those teams.
                I don't, but you could be right. Jax always goes to the playoffs one year, then misses it the next, then comes back the next year, then misses. It's been a pattern for the last four year which makes me think they benefit more from a downyear schedule than actual ability.
                XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

The Broncos have the benefit of a weak schedule. Also a better QB and coach than cleveland. So I think that it's a good comparison but I think this team has a higher ceiling than the browns had last year. That said we have a very young team and I dont think we realize our potential till next year.

Comment

NE doesn't make the playoffs this year. You heard it here.... they collapse. Injuries, age... and a complete lack of 'heart' after getting embarrassed in that SB. There isn't anything that takes the heart and wind out of someone faster than something like that.

NE, doesn't make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange View Post
                      The Broncos have the benefit of a weak schedule. Also a better QB and coach than cleveland. So I think that it's a good comparison but I think this team has a higher ceiling than the browns had last year. That said we have a very young team and I dont think we realize our potential till next year.
                      It will be this weak schedule that the pundits will use to explain our success this season. But so be it as long as we have the success.

sigpic
                      \

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                        NE doesn't make the playoffs this year. You heard it here.... they collapse. Injuries, age... and a complete lack of 'heart' after getting embarrassed in that SB. There isn't anything that takes the heart and wind out of someone faster than something like that.

NE, doesn't make the playoffs.
                        This is a bold prediction that has a lot of merit. Their energy might get zapped along with over-confidence issues. You heard me agree here second.

sigpic
                        \

Comment

If New England doesn't make the playoffs, who wins the AFC East?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
                            If New England doesn't make the playoffs, who wins the AFC East?
                            Heh.. yeah.. there is the big dilemma. The AFC East is pretty weak right now. But I'm going to say... Uhmmmm...... The Jets. karma comes to bite the patriots in the butt after their cheating scandal last season, and the Jets take their place as the AFC East Champions this year

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                              Heh.. yeah.. there is the big dilemma. The AFC East is pretty weak right now. But I'm going to say... Uhmmmm...... The Jets. karma comes to bite the patriots in the butt after their cheating scandal last season, and the Jets take their place as the AFC East Champions this year
                              Favre works a miracle. I'm hoping.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X