Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Brandon Marshalls Suspension Reduced to One Game!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joy to the world!
    All the boys and girls!
    Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea!
    Joy to you and me!

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

This is news of epic proportions for Denver. Could be a momentum shift with the Dullts going through the Merriman fiasco. Now lets just survive the rest of pre-season injury free.
      Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

This just made my night. Now I can drive home with a smile on my face!

BRONCOS RULE !!

Comment

just win the raider game at all cost I don't care if its 3-0 and then bring on S.D. with B. Mash!!!!!

just a side note I want Rivers in alot of pain.
          GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Lulz. Not too long ago the threads were "Oh Noes! Marshall could be hurt for year!"
            sigpic
            Sig by Blondie79

Comment

GREAT NEWS

After hearing Pacman was reinstated I said to myself, it's a long shot for BMarsh......but he may just catch the commish in a good mood.

And Saturday, NFL Network is showing the Broncos vs Cardinals LIVE at 10pm EST.

It's a great day to be a Bronco fan!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                Lulz. Not too long ago the threads were "Oh Noes! Marshall could be hurt for year!"
                this grammer is making me lol

btw i'm so freakin happy that he can play against the chargers
                disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

What a great Commissioner we have in the NFL. YYYEEESSS! Don't be scured AFC!

Comment

Good! Let there be no excuses now when the Chargers win...again!!!

Comment

Awesome news!!! Hope we will get some revenge on the Dolts for the beating we took last year.

Comment

I'd like to give a big shout out to Rod Smith, for going with marshall to visit the comish
                        Co-founders of the

sigpic

Comment

I havn't seen this many happy Bronco fans in a long time
                          Now Marshall needs to stop being stupid. No more screw ups pleaaaaaaase.

He should file his appeal on his 1 game suspension now and see if it can get reduced to 0

But it feels great right now. Its sad to lose him for 1 game but at least we'll have him for 15 more plus the 3 or 4 postseason games.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanahanaramjam View Post
                            What a great Commissioner we have in the NFL. YYYEEESSS! Don't be scured AFC!
                            Funny...When he suspended Marshall you all went balisitc. Said he was overstepping his role...But now he's great....

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
                              Funny...When he suspended Marshall you all went balisitc. Said he was overstepping his role...But now he's great....
                              First time I've ever agreed with a Charger fan on these boards. Don't let it happen again.
                              sigpic
                              Made by Houshmazode

Comment

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X