Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Brandon Marshalls Suspension Reduced to One Game!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowie Man View Post
    First time I've ever agreed with a Charger fan on these boards. Don't let it happen again.
    hi, i'm a chargers fan() jay cutler rocks....
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

This really is the perfect scenario. The suspension does teach Brandon a lesson and hopefully he now knows he won't be given any more chances. But he still gets to be back soon to help his team win. Well played by both the commish and the NFL. Justice AND Mercy.

sigpic
      \

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
        Funny...When he suspended Marshall you all went balisitc. Said he was overstepping his role...But now he's great....
        Yeah I dunno what's with that dude.
        sigpic
        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

This is sooo awesome, can't wait to see the Chargers game!!

Comment

awesome news!!!

now watch him get i DUI from celebrating tonight...

but seriously please keep that "girlfriend" of his far far away

Comment

Originally posted by DEN7ER View Post
              awesome news!!!

now watch him get i DUI from celebrating tonight...

but seriously please keep that "girlfriend" of his far far away
              *knocks on wood*
              RIP Williams / Nash

Comment

Too bad Brandon didn't get his suspension just reduced to a fine also, but this is great news and way better than the four game supension I thought he would get originally.
                sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

this is good news.

it's funny how everybody is ecstatic, when 2 days ago it was a cowardly thing to do.

it would probably still be cowardly, and exponentially stupid if it got denied...

but then again, merriman seems ridiculously moronic right now. but if he makes it through the season... chuck bednarik will want to give him a hug.

i digress... either way, i was glad he appealled it. i thought the suspension was a little much, but that's just me, and marshall, and his lawyer... apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by in.the.game View Post
                    this is good news.

it's funny how everybody is ecstatic, when 2 days ago it was a cowardly thing to do.

it would probably still be cowardly, and exponentially stupid if it got denied...

but then again, merriman seems ridiculously moronic right now. but if he makes it through the season... chuck bednarik will want to give him a hug.

i digress... either way, i was glad he appealled it. i thought the suspension was a little much, but that's just me, and marshall, and his lawyer... apparently.

i dont get how people would think its stupid to appeal something if you have the option

i mean everybody in the NFL appeals a suspension, hell pacman did
                    sigpic
                    -------

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
                      Funny...When he suspended Marshall you all went balisitc. Said he was overstepping his role...But now he's great....
                      Yeah, people are really weird like that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Booooyahhhh!!!!!!! Booooyahhhhh!!!!!!

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Excellent news...I wasn't worried we'd miss Marshall vs. Oakland...but I was a tiny bit worried about not having him vs. San Diego because their corners are physical and that messes up Eddie Royal (evidenced by him not having a catch vs. Charles Woodson & Al Harris)

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Obviously great news on the field.
                            But I think the possibly really great news here is Brandon Marshall must have said or done something to prove to the commisioner that he is sincere about changing his ways.

Let us hope he is.

Comment

Thank god, I don't think we'll need him to beat Oakland, but we will vs. the Dolts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
                                Broncos Gary Miller reports Marshalls game is reduced to only 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap, is this awesome news. I guess Brandon's a little better at making his case than I was willing to give him credit for. This will help the team out immensely...

GO BRONCOS!!!

sigpic
                                They're your teammates, now.
                                Best of luck, TT!
                                ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X