Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Brandon Marshalls Suspension Reduced to One Game!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome news now all he has to do is stay on the right track.

Comment

Excellent news. The Chargers will get snuffed.

Comment

This is amazing news. I got the text at work today and was excited. I wanted to run over and tell my boss (he's from Diego and a huge Chargers fan) but then I realized he'd know I was texting while I was supposed to be working! hahahaha.

so i'll let him down tomorrow that his little dolts will probably lose. (not that i didn't think they would already).

also, double news for me cuz i have marshall on a couple of my ff teams.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

ALL RIGHT!!

We don't need him to thrash the raiders, but this makes the charger game much much better!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Comment

I believe having Rod Smith out there helped him tremendously. I'm not sure that without Smith, Marshall could've have done it on his own. Everyone in the NFL realizes what a great guy Rod Smith is, and I guess if they see he is backing Marshall up, then a promise for change will go through.
            Originally posted by darth-hideous
            Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
            Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Oh man great news!!!! Im going to the Chargers game and was hoping the suspension would be cut down. Im so pumped!!!!
              sigpic
              Bring back orange in 2011!!!

Comment

A few less hours of sleep for Cromartie :dance:
                sigpic

Comment

This is great news...can't wait to see him play that extra 1 or 2 games (whatever it would've been).
                  Administrator

sigpic

Comment

fantastic news. i am giddy!

Comment

I just read the news about Brandon Marshall's suspension being reduced to one game. This is the best news possible. I know I was hoping that Brandon's appeal would be heard and now it has. I do hope that Brandon sees this as his second chance to behave himself and let his play on the field and his good works in the community make the news. Now I will be hoping for a good outcome to his trial Sept. 16. I'm really exicted that Brandon will be playing in the game I'm going to be at Sept. 21.

Comment

Yahooey!!!!!!!!!
                        Dumervil's Biggest Fan

Comment

hell yea

this is great, i like the other recievers but marshall is going to be huge this year for us i have a great feeling bout him this year

Comment

I couldn't be more stoked!

Let's just hope Brandon has put ALL of this behind him and has kicked that girlfriend to the curb.

It seems like she has been the root to all of his problems.

If I happen to see him in a club while I am in Denver (Saints game), I will make sure that I extend a ride home to him if he has had to much to drink.
                            sigpic

Comment

I bet Cromartie and Jammer are crying their eyes out after hearing this news lol.

Too bad for those corners....Brandon Marshall will want to start out the season with a splash....with big performance written all over

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by 24SuperChamp View Post
                                Let's just hope Brandon has put ALL of this behind him and has kicked that girlfriend to the curb.
                                LOL, great use of words there. Let's hope he doesn't really kick her to the curb.

Comment

Working...
                                X