Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Brandon Marshalls Suspension Reduced to One Game!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look at it like this, if Pacman can have a 2nd coming, and learn from his stuff, I hope Brandon can too...

SD watch out, Merrimen is a time bomb waiting to go and now BM is back, bad times coming

Comment

Originally posted by kratos_godofwar View Post
      LOL, great use of words there. Let's hope he doesn't really kick her to the curb.
      At least there are some of us who caught the humor in that.

Marshall's EX walks into police station....

Yes Ma'am how can we help you today?

My boyfriend just kicked me to the curb.

Oh? Were going to have to take a report for that.

That would be great and could you forward the report to Commissioner Goodell?

Oh, your Brandon Marshall's girlfriend....We have the Commissioner's number on speed dial!
      Last edited by 24SuperChamp; 08-29-2008, 09:56 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe Brandon Marshall has to leave is "Baby T.O." persona behind him...kinda like Adam Jones dropped Pacman.

Besides who needs to be compared to a whiny, selfish, attention hogging receiver. Brandon Marshall is his own person...he doesnt need T.O. in his nickname to make himself better.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

T.O. is an insane athlete, I like his comparisons, hopefully he wont be a diva like TO but sadly he has drawn enough attention to himself in such a short time, I hope it changes

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
            Maybe Brandon Marshall has to leave is "Baby T.O." persona behind him...kinda like Adam Jones dropped Pacman.

Besides who needs to be compared to a whiny, selfish, attention hogging receiver. Brandon Marshall is his own person...he doesnt need T.O. in his nickname to make himself better.
            You think he actually wants that stupid nickname?

Besides, Pacman dropping that name doesn't mean a thing other than he was trying to convince Goodell that he had changed. It could easily be all for show.

Either Pacman grows up or he doesn't. Same with Marshall.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
              You think he actually wants that stupid nickname?

Besides, Pacman dropping that name doesn't mean a thing other than he was trying to convince Goodell that he had changed. It could easily be all for show.

Either Pacman grows up or he doesn't. Same with Marshall.
              Marshall came out of college with that nickname...and has embraced it in the NFL...maybe not like Pacman or Ocho Cinco, but he doesn't mind it.

I just want the comparison to stop between Marshall and Owens with physical, fast, athletic ability...and that's all

sigpic

Comment

It is great that Marshall's suspension has been reduced to one game and a fine. This should give the team a boost of confidence going into the season. The two games after the opener are against tough teams and they will almost undoubtedly feel more comfortable going into those games.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Anytime you have a nickname that includes "baby _____".. its a LAME nickname. "Baby TO" is the worst nickname I've heard in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                    Anytime you have a nickname that includes "baby _____".. its a LAME nickname. "Baby TO" is the worst nickname I've heard in sports.
                    I could think of bad some bad ones off the top of my head...

Larry “The Hick From French Lick” Bird.

Glen "Big Baby" Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                      When "baby" is added to a nickname...it kinda takes the manlyness away...doesn't it Rav?

Oh, be scared of the big baby...

I hear the word baby and imagine this:

not very intimidating if you ask me lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                        I could think of bad some bad ones off the top of my head...

Larry “The Hick From French Lick” Bird.

Glen "Big Baby" Davis.
                        SEE>.. a perfect example of another baby name....

as far as the Larry Bird one.. .. Uhmmmmm... not sure you can say thats really a nickname

Comment

I can 'almost' (and I mean really really almost) see it when a player is in college. They are comparing a person to a great NFL player...... he's a 'miniature' version of the GREAT player. But once that same player makes it to the NFL..... then you MUST take that 'baby' from the nick name. No NFL player wants to be called the 'baby version' of another NFL player.

Ugh... its just stupid every time I see it.

Comment

It deprives you of your manhood.
                            I know if people said I was a baby version of some player, I'd be like
                            "mother effer, don't call me an effing baby again!!!it hurts my feelings and makes me feel little"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                              It deprives you of your manhood.
                              I know if people said I was a baby version of some player, I'd be like
                              "mother effer, don't call me an effing baby again!!!it hurts my feelings and makes me feel little"
                              sounds like you have experience in feeling little.... have a heart-to-heart talk with your girlfriend???

Comment

Back-on-topic.

I'm THRILLED with this new news. WHERE is the "FINSFAN".. or whatever his nickname is.... that was saying he didn't see a way Marshall would get less than the full THREE game suspension???

Helllooooooooooooooooooo?? Where ARE you?????

Comment

Working...
                                X