Deion Predicted Denver As The Suprise Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deion Predicted Denver As The Suprise Team

Just finished watchin NFL gameday and Deion Sanders picked the Broncos as his surprise team of 2008. Mainly because of the development of cutler and an improved OLINE. I normally take his words with a grain of salt, since he is wrong a lot of times. I hope he doesn't jinx us with this prediction.
    sigpic

Heh, if I had any respect for Sanders at all then that might mean something.

Like you said, hopefully he didn't just jinx us! (Not that I'm superstitious or anything. )
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Sanders has to get one right sooner or later. Hopefully it's this one!
      sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
        Sanders has to get one right sooner or later. Hopefully it's this one!
        so coming out of retirement and playing for the ravens wasn't a smart choice?
        "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
        -The best in the business-

Comment

Originally posted by TheMastermind View Post
          so coming out of retirement and playing for the ravens wasn't a smart choice?
          It was probably the right choice for his bank account.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

First game on prime time I'll remember PrimeTime said this.

Comment

Deion's not exactly the brightest analyst, but he's no Michael Irvin. He's actually capable of some intellectual thought.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

I don't care if it came from primetime, or the folks on primetime.....I'm just glad someone has faith in this years team
                Josh McD support since 2009
                Broncos fan since 1979

Comment

The only one worth listening to on that channel is Marshall Faulk.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                    Heh, if I had any respect for Sanders at all then that might mean something.

Like you said, hopefully he didn't just jinx us! (Not that I'm superstitious or anything. )
                    This is how I see it. Considering I do everything I can to AVOID Deion and his point of view, this means nothing to me. However, it is nice when someone out there picks you to have an improved year, and to acknowledge Cutler on a public stage.

Comment

Well at least someone is giving us positivity in the media for once even if it is Deion. Hope he is right! I have a good feeling about this season!

Comment

I think Deion Sanders has lost all credibility...he verbally bashed the back up QB's for the Patriots, and Tom Brady didn't like it one bit...so Brady lashed out at Sanders...

Didn't Pacman Jones practice with Sanders extensively this offseason??
                        Wow...it did wonders for him

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

i cant stand listening to deon talk abt football.... but it's good to read that he said something good abt our team.

Comment

I do have to say his reality show embarresses the whole NFL if you ask me.. I can't believe he did that ****.

Comment

no difference

I actually like deion but i don't care if he had something postive to say about the broncos or not. preseason opinions are useless. I don't get too upset when some analyst says something bad about the broncos and i don't get too high if they same something good about the broncos.

The broncos don't need to get a pat on the back from the media at least I don't look for it for last years play or any offseason moves cause there all question marks and they could go either way and they haven't deserve it anyways.

Keep the broncos winning and the media has no other choice but to kiss denver's butt.
                              Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
                              X