No announcement yet.

Deion Predicted Denver As The Suprise Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't stand listening to Neon Deion. He talks as if he's preaching to you. He swears he knows everything, when in fact, he was just an incredible athlete and that made him look like a better DB than he actually was.

But, it's nice someone like him who usually has biased opinions, to give the Broncos some props.

The only ones on NFL Network I like is Marshall Faulk, and once in a while Rod Woodson. Jamie Dukes is probably the biggest idiot I've ever seen on a sports show. "Put Up Your Dukes"? I think just about anybody can get their own show these days

Comment

Originally posted by emac87 View Post
      Can't stand listening to Neon Deion. He talks as if he's preaching to you. He swears he knows everything, when in fact, he was just an incredible athlete and that made him look like a better DB than he actually was.

But, it's nice someone like him who usually has biased opinions, to give the Broncos some props.

The only ones on NFL Network I like is Marshall Faulk, and once in a while Rod Woodson. Jamie Dukes is probably the biggest idiot I've ever seen on a sports show. "Put Up Your Dukes"? I think just about anybody can get their own show these days
      I 100% agree with you...and also I like Rich Eisen cuz he shuts his mouth and lets other people argue.

Sanders is a loser, acts like he knows everything, acts like he's better than everybody, etc.

Jamie Dukes...don't get me started on that fata$$...i hate him

I was actually working on getting a show on NFL Network called.."Exposing NFL Network Employees for the Idiots They Are With Getlynched47"

Is that too long of a title?

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
        I 100% agree with you...and also I like Rich Eisen cuz he shuts his mouth and lets other people argue.

Sanders is a loser, acts like he knows everything, acts like he's better than everybody, etc.

Jamie Dukes...don't get me started on that fata$$...i hate him

I was actually working on getting a show on NFL Network called.."Exposing NFL Network Employees for the Idiots They Are With Getlynched47"

Is that too long of a title?
        haha. Not too long at all. Very descriptive. I left Eisen out because he is a give-in. Glad he left ESPN. He's too good for that network. Let me know about your show, I can be your producer. Then I'll get my own spinoff.

Comment

haha. Not too long at all. Very descriptive. I left Eisen out because he is a give-in. Glad he left ESPN. He's too good for that network. Let me know about your show, I can be your producer. Then I'll get my own spinoff.
          You can have your own segment on my show...

Reality with emac87....seperating the truth from the BS...

or something else..

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
            You can have your own segment on my show...

Reality with emac87....seperating the truth from the BS...

or something else..
            Unlike your title, I'm going with a simple segment called "Overrated". My first guess will be Vince Young, followed by Jamarcus and Leinart. Rivers would probably somewhere down the list. Damn, now that I think about it, I have enough guests to fill a 4-hour timeslot daily!

Comment

I like Deion, Rod Woodson, TD and Rich Eisen. I can't stand Marshall faulk and Jamie dukes. You're right about Jamie Dukes, that guy is a joke. Faulk just seems smug and cocky sometimes, and not in a funny way.

Deion can get annoying at times, but sometimes he can get entertaining. Adam Schefter is pretty much awesome too.
              sigpic

Comment

The thing I find interesting is Deon hated us last year...so he must really be impressed by JC to have do a 180.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by Botan View Post
                  I like Deion, Rod Woodson, TD and Rich Eisen. I can't stand Marshall faulk and Jamie dukes. You're right about Jamie Dukes, that guy is a joke. Faulk just seems smug and cocky sometimes, and not in a funny way.

Deion can get annoying at times, but sometimes he can get entertaining. Adam Schefter is pretty much awesome too.
                  Yeah I didn't mention Schefter. Like Eisen, he's a given. I can listen to him all day. And forgive me.......but I can't believe I forgot about TD! I like listening to him too, because he's unbiased for the most part and he sounds intelligent. Unlike Deion.

Comment

nfl network goonies aside...

i am surprised that more people aren't expecting more from the broncos. given the history, they should know what to expect from this team.

it's kinda upsetting, actually.

i have already put a 20 spot on each raiders game with my supervisor. and a box of popeyes biscuits on the pats game...

i am confident in this team!!

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                      Heh, if I had any respect for Sanders at all then that might mean something.

Like you said, hopefully he didn't just jinx us! (Not that I'm superstitious or anything. )
                      Okay Javalon... put that old mangy jersey back in the closet. That does count as superstitious.

Originally posted by in.the.game View Post
                      nfl network goonies aside...

i am surprised that more people aren't expecting more from the broncos. given the history, they should know what to expect from this team.

it's kinda upsetting, actually.

i have already put a 20 spot on each raiders game with my supervisor. and a box of popeyes biscuits on the pats game...

i am confident in this team!!

WHOA! Slow down sparky! Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Popeye's biscuits?!?!?! I dunno if I would have done that one. Up it to three tootsie pops, a kit kat, and an original Super Mario Brothers cartridge for the NES and I'm in.
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        Okay Javalon... put that old mangy jersey back in the closet. That does count as superstitious.
                        Bah, it doesn't smell THAT bad!

It's funny reading all the different opinions about the NFLN's analysts. Personally, Deion is the only one I can't stand. I find the other guys at least tolerable and even find Dukes' funny-man routine to be mildly amusing at times, although I had no urge to watch his show. Oddly enough, Terrell Davis can bug me a little bit with how often he does his "back when I played" kind of talk; he just does it way too often.

Deion, Irvin, Hoge and Salisbury were always the guys I couldn't stand. The only one I've seen this season so far has been Deion. So, I guess I can tolerate 1 of the 4.

But yeah, it's nice to read some positive reviews even if it's the idiot Sanders.
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                          Bah, it doesn't smell THAT bad!

It's funny reading all the different opinions about the NFLN's analysts. Personally, Deion is the only one I can't stand. I find the other guys at least tolerable and even find Dukes' funny-man routine to be mildly amusing at times, although I had no urge to watch his show. Oddly enough, Terrell Davis can bug me a little bit with how often he does his "back when I played" kind of talk; he just does it way too often.

Deion, Irvin, Hoge and Salisbury were always the guys I couldn't stand. The only one I've seen this season so far has been Deion. So, I guess I can tolerate 1 of the 4.

But yeah, it's nice to read some positive reviews even if it's the idiot Sanders.

Damn I can't stand any of these guys. Like Deion, Irvin is just hard to listen to. They need to stick with Tom Jackson, Schlereth (not because they're former players) and even Keyshawn.

I don't know if it's coincidence, but players who actually had decent/good careers make better analysts in this case (except Irvin). Hoge and Salisbury were scrubs at best and they analyze like they played.

Comment

A lot of people here are right on when it comes to Deion and his analysis in general. They're generally a half assed effort... most nationwide sportscasters are and well, we're hardcore fans.

I'm sure a lot of people know Deion is a HUGE Mike Shanahan fan. It goes back to the San Fransisco days. And Deion has always been extremely critical of the QB position here in Denver. Wanna know how Deion came up with his analysis?

Mike Shanahan + Cutler's preseason play = good team.

That's pretty much it.

Let's hope it works out that way.
                            You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Damn I can't stand any of these guys. Like Deion, Irvin is just hard to listen to. They need to stick with Tom Jackson, Schlereth (not because they're former players) and even Keyshawn.

I don't know if it's coincidence, but players who actually had decent/good careers make better analysts in this case (except Irvin). Hoge and Salisbury were scrubs at best and they analyze like they played.
                              Oh I agree 100% about Mark and Tom(and no 'cause they are Bronco's).
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X