Spencer Larsen for MLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    That's what you think...but it's not true...obviously if it was true he would be starting...

Also, Larsen didn't go against the 1st teamer Cardinals...Niko Koutouvides did...
    Actually I think if it wasn't true he would have been cut.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
      Actually I think if it wasn't true he would have been cut.
      What saved him was that last game vs. Arizona's 2nd and 3rd teamers...

That's why he wasn't cut...he showed promise...he didn't show he was the best MLB on their roster...he showed he had potential.

That, my friend, is what saved him

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

i really enjoy watching this man play! I watched some pre-season and watched the hits he layed and the areas he was in. He reminds me of a safety. He is not over aggressive, but waits for teh play to develop before joining it. On his blitz though, he laid the QB out as he threw, unfortunately, no one was able to pick it off but it landed incomplete. then again, it might be that the play was heading his way and he wants to wait for others to get there before he over pursues it. I'm not sure which it is, but I look forward to what this gentleman has to offer us!
        50 Stars and 13 Bars

Comment

That's why he wasn't cut...he showed promise...he didn't show he was the best MLB on their roster...he showed he had potential.

I would think the other games and practice had alot to do with it. He's already exeeded many expectations with MANY more to follow.

To me the other MLBers haven't busted a grape so far! What I saw with Niko was alot of posing(especially on the sidelines), Nate well Nate is Nate. huh

Spencer is a blue collar(old school) player he will be relentless everytime he touches the field. He WILL get on the field on D sooner than many think and when he does lookout.... Also, 110% effort and a play maker that what you get everytime with him.

Oh and he got less than half the reps and made more plays. go figure
          Last edited by PhxBroncofan4; 09-01-2008, 09:58 PM.

Comment

I tend to agree. I think after the rough training camp he had in terms of his personal life and having to miss a ton of camp, all he needed was to show some promise to warrant staying on the team. That being said, I do think he could be good, and will be interested in how he does once he catches up for the missed TC time.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X