Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #13Yung Kartoon
    replied
    I don't see why Royal would return kicks and punts when there's more chance of him getting injured. If JMFW does get hurt, unfortunately he is only a bacup. As of now anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Aeshun1
    replied
    Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    He wasn't very good at it in college only averaged like 21 ypr

He only had about 20 returns.. and try doing that when your the most explosive player on the team and your return team watches you and forgets to block...

I would say that is above avg.

Leave a comment:

• 24SuperChamp
    replied
    Clears throat....Ummmm New York Giants....

Can we get Hixon back?

Oh....

I didn't think so.

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
    considering im only 20 most of elways career was before i started watching football.
    I didn't mean it as a bash to you..... It was a way for me to vent some of the hostility that I had watching the pre-Shanahan regimes surround Elway with very little talent on the offensive side.....and you old schoolers yes, I am including the 3 midgets err amigos in that accessment too.

But anyway, Rivers was basically a big 3rd down back....wore #38....which makes me think of how much it sucks not being able to see what Alridge could do this year.

Leave a comment:

• Starbroncs
    replied
    Originally posted by pipes View Post
    Aww dude,

You don't know who Reggie Rivers is?!

-He was one of the crappy - a$$ed runningbacks that John Elway was forced to try to make look good..... and now he is an analyst
    considering im only 20 most of elways career was before i started watching football.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    It will be weird to see Royal return a kickoff or punt and then line up as a receiver without taking time to breathe. Oh Martinez...

Leave a comment:

• omahaBroncoFan
    replied
    Jack Williams Return Video:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80a62d9b

Think that'll pop it up, if not its the Pinball Wizard one.

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    huh? who is reggie rivers? Thats the reason there are so many ints returned for a td every year. qbs dont tackle, sometimes they get lucky (see jacks first int) sometimes they just are in the right spot and push them out of bounds.

Recievers/tight ends/runningbacks are the best tacklers on the field and tackling isnt really something they practice often. Offensive lineman are the muscle but they dont practice tackling either.
    Aww dude,

You don't know who Reggie Rivers is?!

-He was one of the crappy - a$$ed runningbacks that John Elway was forced to try to make look good..... and now he is an analyst

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
    That was the numbers at NFL.com...12 career KO returns 21.0 avg.

I do not think we are done yet. We have 4 healthy backs. We could make a trade for a guy like RB Danny Ware. He would give us a bigger back and a very good KO return guy.

There are also a bunch of returners cut today or on the street like Koren Robinson, Dexter Wynn, Ricardo Colclough, and Darius Reynaud.
    A couple of those guys (Robinson and Colclough) are completely opposite from the current team philosophy. (anti-trouble other than Brandon Marshall)

-Robinson has gone Amy Whinehouse a couple of times and Colclough was just arrested.

Leave a comment:

• JaysusCutler
    replied
    Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
    u listened very closely, when you watched highlights huh????? anyway bly can do it and williams already returned kicks in college so punts would be something new but they wouldnt be above his talent level.....
    Haha I was tihnking the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• Starbroncs
    replied
    Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
    Like backup Dallas Cowboy QB's? Everybody is buying into Reggie Rivers' BS about offensive players not being able to tackle. What a joke! It only serves to discredit Jack's retun.
    huh? who is reggie rivers? Thats the reason there are so many ints returned for a td every year. qbs dont tackle, sometimes they get lucky (see jacks first int) sometimes they just are in the right spot and push them out of bounds.

Recievers/tight ends/runningbacks are the best tacklers on the field and tackling isnt really something they practice often. Offensive lineman are the muscle but they dont practice tackling either.

Leave a comment:

• Cutler2007
    replied
    Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
    Are you sure about that? If I recall, he led the nation in return yards until he was injured. He also had a 99 yard interception return for a TD.

There is no reason this guy cannot return kicks.
    That was the numbers at NFL.com...12 career KO returns 21.0 avg.

I do not think we are done yet. We have 4 healthy backs. We could make a trade for a guy like RB Danny Ware. He would give us a bigger back and a very good KO return guy.

There are also a bunch of returners cut today or on the street like Koren Robinson, Dexter Wynn, Ricardo Colclough, and Darius Reynaud.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
    u listened very closely, when you watched highlights huh????? anyway bly can do it and williams already returned kicks in college so punts would be something new but they wouldnt be above his talent level.....
    What?

Leave a comment:

• jhildebrand
    replied
    because offensive players cant tackle.
    Like backup Dallas Cowboy QB's? Everybody is buying into Reggie Rivers' BS about offensive players not being able to tackle. What a joke! It only serves to discredit Jack's retun.

Leave a comment:

• Starbroncs
    replied
    Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
    I just watched that return! SIMPLY AMAZING! How do you bounce off of three defenders and still score?
    because offensive players cant tackle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X