**Stop Complaining About Ramsey**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Stop Complaining About Ramsey**

This is without a doubt the most annoying thing on this board ever since preseason started.

for gods sakes he is the BACKUP QB. Do you think any team with a franchise QB (i believe Cutler is that) would be happy with there backup if that QB went down. i highly doubt the pats would be even slightly satisfied with castle or what about the colts and sorgi.

just think logically for a minute and you will see how stupid all your whining and complaining is, and you will see why it needs to stop

No ramsey is not a very good player and No i wouldnt be comfortable with him taking over if Cutler was to go down (knock on wood) but you know what if cutler did go i wouldnt be happy with anybody

so im not one sitting here banking Cutler will go down, like most of you so deathly afraid of ramsey playing.

Ramsey is a sideline guy and he is instrumental and critical to Cutlers Development. Just because a guy can not go out and execute doesnt mean he doesnt know football. Shanahan has stated that Ramey is a great guy for Cutler to be around

Cutler is in just his third year and at this point ill take his development process over someone who can come in a win maybe a couple more games at most.

Someone at OM mentioned that Kubiak was never really a good QB but that Poster and I would bet our Lives that Elway was happier with Kubiak than a guy that might win no more than a game or two more. Its a bond thing and aa comfort thing, these two talk about what happened on the play and what to do different

Im asking all of you to STOP this ridiculous bashing of a freaking 2nd string QB. instead i suggest you worry about our STARTERS at LB/S/DT/ and im sure there area few other postions with starters that need cause worry all before the 2nd String QB
    sigpic
    -------

I would have been happier with Hackney over Ramsey.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Leave Patrick Alone!

I agree with you, but couldn't resist the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
        This is without a doubt the most annoying thing on this board ever since preseason started.

for gods sakes he is the BACKUP QB. Do you think any team with a franchise QB (i believe Cutler is that) would be happy with there backup if that QB went down. i highly doubt the pats would be even slightly satisfied with castle or what about the colts and sorgi.

just think logically for a minute and you will see how stupid all your whining and complaining is, and you will see why it needs to stop

No ramsey is not a very good player and No i wouldnt be comfortable with him taking over if Cutler was to go down (knock on wood) but you know what if cutler did go i wouldnt be happy with anybody

so im not one sitting here banking Cutler will go down, like most of you so deathly afraid of ramsey playing.

Ramsey is a sideline guy and he is instrumental and critical to Cutlers Development. Just because a guy can not go out and execute doesnt mean he doesnt know football. Shanahan has stated that Ramey is a great guy for Cutler to be around

Cutler is in just his third year and at this point ill take his development process over someone who can come in a win maybe a couple more games at most.

Someone at OM mentioned that Kubiak was never really a good QB but that Poster and I would bet our Lives that Elway was happier with Kubiak than a guy that might win no more than a game or two more. Its a bond thing and aa comfort thing, these two talk about what happened on the play and what to do different

Im asking all of you to STOP this ridiculous bashing of a freaking 2nd string QB. instead i suggest you worry about our STARTERS at LB/S/DT/ and im sure there area few other postions with starters that need cause worry all before the 2nd String QB
        I agree with you...he's a veteran with starting experience in the NFL...what more can you ask for.

All of you with the Hackney man crushes just stop...he doesn't even have 1 NFL start...we need reliability if (god forbid) Jay Cutler goes down...and I know Ramsey didn't play amazingly during preseason..but just stop it already

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by tat2matt View Post

I agree with you, but couldn't resist the joke.
          haha you got me

that was good
          sigpic
          -------

Comment

CP headed your way for saying what I can't because I'll get an infraction...like always

sigpic

Comment

I dont see what all the man love is for Hackney. It is true that Ramsey isnt the greatest. But he is a back up QB. If Cutler goes down we are screwed either way. But with Hackney.... I dont get it. The guy is no where near an NFL QB. Yeah he has a nice arm, but he cant hit the broad side of the barn. All he does it dump it to a RB or pull it down and run with it. The guy is lucky if they bring him to the practice squad
              Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                CP headed your way for saying what I can't because I'll get an infraction...like always

You get IP's... I wonder why?

Comment

IMO Hackney>Ramsey as a PLAYER. But as a mentor or whatever, it does make sense that they would keep him. My only concern is, what if Cutler goes downs for a chunk of the season, GOD FORBID, and we have to rely upon that backup QB. I would have a heart attack!!! . So while Ramsey may be good as a mentor, Hackney would be better suited for a backup that can win us some games. Are there any veteran QB's out there that could both help us win games IF and only IF Cutler finds himself in a peculiar situation, AND be a positive influence/mentor for JC.
                  2010 Draft
                  1st Round- ILB: Rolando McClain (Alabama)
                  2nd Round- DE: Allen Bailey (Miami)
                  3rd Round- C: Stefen Wisniewski (Penn State)
                  4th Round- CB: Walter Thurmond (Oregon)
                  6th Round- KR/PR: Brandon Banks (KSU)
                  7th Round- RB: Stafon Johnson (USC)

FA Signings-
                  NT: Casey Hampton
                  OG: Logan Mankins

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post

You get IP's... I wonder why?
                    I don't know why

They say I'm too "aggressive" on Broncos Country

That's a bunch of BS...I'm the nicest guy on here lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                      I don't know why

They say I'm too "aggressive" on Broncos Country

That's a bunch of BS...I'm the nicest guy on here lol
                      I gave you my :2cents: on the way you act when you post. Maybe you'll learn eh?

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                        I gave you my :2cents: on the way you act when you post. Maybe you'll learn eh?
                        I don't think so B4....that's just the way I roll...I'll never change...you'll be stuck with me here as long as I'm a citizen of Broncos Country

sigpic

Comment

i couldnt disagree with you more.the job of a backup is to be prepared to go in and execute the offense when needed,also have the ability to win games.i think signing a qb that can do just that is good management.plus ramsey has been around awhile and darell looks alot better as would simms.nobody wants jay to go down ,and signing the best backup avalible is smart as for kubiak playing here he was a very good back when called on.and thats what we need now

Comment

Originally posted by #1atwaterfan View Post
                            i couldnt disagree with you more.the job of a backup is to be prepared to go in and execute the offense when needed,also have the ability to win games.i think signing a qb that can do just that is good management.plus ramsey has been around awhile and darell looks alot better as would simms.nobody wants jay to go down ,and signing the best backup avalible is smart as for kubiak playing here he was a very good back when called on.and thats what we need now
                            So you think a guy with zero NFL game experience would be a better option to come into a regular season NFL game as a back-up than a guy who has started 24 NFL games?

Comment

Originally posted by tat2matt View Post
                              So you think a guy with zero NFL game experience would be a better option to come into a regular season NFL game as a back-up than a guy who has started 24 NFL games?
                              blasphemy
                              sigpic
                              -------

Comment

Working...
                              X