Bronco's claim tennesse safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
    I think he will be a better play when he gets some playing time to improve on consistency, he will probably make mistakes against unfamiliar offenses and schemes. However, I think Jack Williams is already more of a playmaker. JMFW has a nose for the ball.

Foxworth hasn't made a game-altering play since 2005.
    But, Foxworth has been apparently a FO favorite. That is however, my opinion.
    Haze gray and underway!

Comment

Foxworth is a FO favorite not because of play, but because he's a Union guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
        I am not sure why Tenn even cut this guy. Last year was his first playing, so essentially a rookie year. Here are his stats over the last 6 games of the season:

31 TT 20 solo 2 Ints 5 PD

That kind of production would be 93 TT 6 INT 15 PD

By comparison

Lynch in 2005 (his best year with us) 61 TT 2 INT 8 PD (had 4 sacks too)

Looks to me like they were just over staffed at Safety.
        Well, let's hope this guy can be an asset!
        Haze gray and underway!

Comment

Originally posted by sage View Post
          Foxworth is a FO favorite not because of play, but because he's a Union guy.
          Yeah, what you said!
          Haze gray and underway!

Comment

Does anyone know who we cut to make room for Lowry? I believe once you sign a player off of waivers you have to put them on the active roster and cut someone to stay at the 53 man limit.
            Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

Jack Williams has yet to prove anything. Once he makes plays against starters, like Foxworth and Paymah have, I'll consider him better. But getting 2 picks against 3rd string QBs really isn't spectacular.

Comment

Nevermind it is Roderick Rogers that was cut or will be cut according to Bill Williamson.
                Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

The Titans stopped starting Lowry because they decided to go with Michael Griffin. I still don't understand why they cut him because he adds nice depth. I would rather see Manuel or Abdullah start over him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
                    I am not sure why Tenn even cut this guy. Last year was his first playing, so essentially a rookie year. Here are his stats over the last 6 games of the season:

31 TT 20 solo 2 Ints 5 PD

That kind of production would be 93 TT 6 INT 15 PD

By comparison

Lynch in 2005 (his best year with us) 61 TT 2 INT 8 PD (had 4 sacks too)

Looks to me like they were just over staffed at Safety.
                    I know...now I can sleep better at night knowing Calvin Lowry is backing up Marlon McCree instead of Roderick Rogers.

They also say Lowry is one of the best tackling safeties in the league...and he doesn't have huge size...I think 5-11 200 lbs. or something like that. We can rest assured that if McCree goes down, we have Lowry...a guy with starting experience

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
                      The Titans stopped starting Lowry because they decided to go with Michael Griffin. I still don't understand why they cut him because he adds nice depth. I would rather see Manuel or Abdullah start over him though.
                      Lowry took over for Chris Hope when Hope went down with an injury I think...I guess they felt they had enough depth...i think they still have that Nickey guy

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Working...
                      X