It's NOT man love for Hackney...its just

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's NOT man love for Hackney...its just

RAMSEY SUCKS SOOO BAD!!! LOL It's almost pathetic.

Now, I explain my position. I have been around this game for a looooong time. So, to try and explain that he is an experienced QB with starts under his belt is ridiculous. Any one can read his stats and see that. All that really means is that at some point, he didn't suck as much as he does now! I would rather have a young gamer, full of potential and upside, who is not going to lose the game if called on (24-38 285 Yrds NO INTS 94.7 QB Rating) than a used-up vet who can't make a sound decision to save him (was it 3 or 4 INTs in limited preseason action...along with 2 fumbles). Having experience means, he should know better...but he doesn't....throwing into triple coverage is a rookie mistake, yet you try and make it ok by saying "he has the most experience" THEN SHAME ON HIM FOR STILL MAKING SUCH POOR DECISIONS AFTER HAVING BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER!

If we field a competitive team (and I think we will)...and God forbid, Jay goes down....I would rather have a young ballplayer than RAMSEY....everytime.......I say this cause RAMSEY SUCKS!

Now, it's the coahes decision and obviously he has his reason for going with "lame-oid" rather than stud-boy, playmaker (I hear it's because Ramsey has pictures of Shanny naked.....not pretty....and he's willing to go public with them)....either way thats the coaches call to make. But I'm the ticket buying fan...and this is my call to make....."RAMSEY SUCKS!!!!"

FAN OUT!!!!
    Last edited by ELS; 08-31-2008, 07:15 PM.

Nah.. It's a man love.

Comment

It's the freakin back-up QB..

Get the hell over it already.
      sigpic

Comment

I think it's man love for sure and completely ravage. But I will agree, Ramsey is a total, friggin ravage!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
          It's the freakin back-up QB..

Get the hell over it already.
          I'm the fan...he sucks...my opinion...you get over it....better yet....he stops stinking it up.....I'm over it!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELS View Post
            I'm the fan...he sucks...my opinion...you get over it....better yet....he stops stinking it up.....I'm over it!!
            He doesn't suck as bad as Hackney. Get over your manlove for Hackney already.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
              Nice...real original....I think I have man love for you....I've always liked really weak men....(wink).......Oh and BTW.....this report just in from the NFL......9 out of 10 real men (and all of the players) agree........RAMSEY STILL SUCKS!!!!! LOL

Comment

Ramsey is worse than Hackney. The stats, gamefilm, everything backs up that claim. You have nothing behind yours.

We're right you Ramsey lovers are wrong, Ramsey completely sucks and Hackney would be a better option as a backup QB. Admit it and we can move on. Or you can keep being retarded. Either way I still win.

sigpic

Comment

You guys are right. I mean, what does Shanahan know when it comes to QB's.

Ya'll need to call in and tell him he's wrong and doesn't know chit.

...oh wait

Comment

Just posted this in another thread.

Ramsey is good to have as a sounding board for Cutler on the sidelines.

Hackney is on the PS... and he can be pulled up to play at a moment's notice if Cutler goes out. If he still seems to be the better player in that unfortunate circumstance... they can still play him.

The same option wouldn't be available to do the opposite with Ramsey.

Almost a no brainer.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

well this is now your second thread on the subject

i think your ust bitter because Lorne didnt make the team
                      sigpic
                      -------

Comment

We should trade3 Cutler now too.

I mean, we have some bozo that doesn't know anything about QB's choosing Ramsey over the heralded Hackney, and he's going with this Cutler guy as his starter.

He's also personally sabotaging our beloved Denver Broncos with his decision at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          Just posted this in another thread.

Ramsey is good to have as a sounding board for Cutler on the sidelines.

Hackney is on the PS... and he can be pulled up to play at a moment's notice if Cutler goes out. If he still seems to be the better player in that unfortunate circumstance... they can still play him.

The same option wouldn't be available to do the opposite with Ramsey.

Almost a no brainer.
                          :doh: <-- One of those you say...Well you're right. lol
                          2010 Draft
                          1st Round- ILB: Rolando McClain (Alabama)
                          2nd Round- DE: Allen Bailey (Miami)
                          3rd Round- C: Stefen Wisniewski (Penn State)
                          4th Round- CB: Walter Thurmond (Oregon)
                          6th Round- KR/PR: Brandon Banks (KSU)
                          7th Round- RB: Stafon Johnson (USC)

FA Signings-
                          NT: Casey Hampton
                          OG: Logan Mankins

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Comment

You guys are right. I mean, what does Shanahan know when it comes to QB's.

Ya'll need to call in and tell him he's wrong and doesn't know chit.

...oh wait
                            Coming from the man with a bias against Nate Jackson. AH HA HA HA!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheJackal View Post
                              Ramsey is worse than Hackney. The stats, gamefilm, everything backs up that claim. You have nothing behind yours.

We're right you Ramsey lovers are wrong, Ramsey completely sucks and Hackney would be a better option as a backup QB. Admit it and we can move on. Or you can keep being retarded. Either way I still win.
                              AMEN....so let it be written.......so let it be done.........RAMSEY SUCKS!!!!

Clearly "TheJackal" is an intelligent individual with the ability to analyze beyond grade school standards....I recognize your superiority and acknowledge you above the retards that contest you!! (These guys are obviously wearing helmets to protect what fragile little brain matter is left) Do not waste your time pointing out something as relevant as "actual play"....supported by game film. Simply direct them to the short bus and be happy that no one in your immediate family is married to one!! Pray for Jay!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X