It's NOT man love for Hackney...its just

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27
    No im not running away, u just fail to see my point so im not gonna sit here and waste yours and my time pounding it into your head

So now your changing your point?

You have stated how "terrible" Ramsey was in the Lions game.

I gave you stats that show otherwise. You said you wanted stats. Now you're just "letting it go".

I also love your argument about Hackney and preseason. You've just called Bruce Gradkowski the best QB in the NFL, because his preseason numbers are off the charts while he was in TB. What happened? He got cut. Yea, preseason is really a telling sign, isn't it.

You need a much better argument than that.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
      So now your changing your point?

You have stated how "terrible" Ramsey was in the Lions game.

I gave you stats that show otherwise. You said you wanted stats. Now you're just "letting it go".

I also love your argument about Hackney and preseason. You've just called Bruce Gradkowski the best QB in the NFL, because his preseason numbers are off the charts while he was in TB. What happened? He got cut. Yea, preseason is really a telling sign, isn't it.

You need a much better argument than that.
      u should read my edit post
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
        I have to go off of Preseason cause Hackney has yet to play a regular season game.
        And theirs the problem with this WHOLE hackney argument. It took hackney 4quarters to do ANYTHING. What I seen in the first half was scary bad. Agianst first team corners those would have been picks instead of incompleted passed.

Ramsey had a decent game agianst the Lions. regardless of how the team played. Has REAL stats. Real stats > NOTHING.

Hackney had more time in one game then any of our QB's during preseason, so those stats dont compair fairly. For ONE thing.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

IMHO, Ramsey > Hackney because he made the team.

If something happens, and Hackney is on the team over Ramsey down the road, then Hackney > Ramsey.

As far as I'm concerned, they both suck.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
            IMHO, Ramsey > Hackney because he made the team.

If something happens, and Hackney is on the team over Ramsey down the road, then Hackney > Ramsey.

As far as I'm concerned, they both suck.
            Thats ur opinion and i respect it because you mad a good arguement with stats

we have no beef
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
              And theirs the problem with this WHOLE hackney argument. It took hackney 4quarters to do ANYTHING. What I seen in the first half was scary bad. Agianst first team corners those would have been picks instead of incompleted passed.

Ramsey had a decent game agianst the Lions. regardless of how the team played. Has REAL stats. Real stats > NOTHING.

That's how I'm looking at it.

In a game where the entire team played like garbage, Ramsey was arguably one of the better players for Denver, unfortunately. And despite what anyone thinks, those mistakes were not solely on him, and Shanahan stated so in the postgame press conference.

Comment

UDFA QBs struggle to make the team because they are typically low on the DC and that was Hackney's situation this year and last year. He didnt get much time last year and didnt get much time this year aside from the game he started and he delivered in that game
                He did not deliever, The running game won it and the Defense dominated. He had one good quarter, THAT WAS IT. Stop acting like he dominated a game. Thats why he is on the PS!!!

Comment

Thats ur opinion and i respect it because you mad a good arguement with stats

we have no beef
                  Never beef, just debate.

Comment

I will say this, Ramsey did look bad during preseason, and I've heard back and forth things about his TC.

But its not like they are starting, Our man Cutler has that and most of us agree, he's the bomb, who cares if we dissagree about some backups.

Comment

• Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                      Never beef, just debate.
                      Nad I enjoy getting into these discussions, and when someone has support for statements it just makes it that much better
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
                        I will say this, Ramsey did look bad during preseason, and I've heard back and forth things about his TC.

But its not like they are starting, Our man Cutler has that and most of us agree, he's the bomb, who cares if we dissagree about some backups.
                        Ya were ****ed either way if he goes down
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
                          JC's 11th commandment, thou shell not speak of such things.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
                            Damn, I tried saying that 5 pages ago.

Comment

Working...
                            X