Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williamson (ESPN) Cutler article... actually a decent read (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by in.the.game View Post
    ahh yes... i'm afraid to say i too am in yoko. navy?
    Military guys, I swear. It was my lifelong dream to go to Japan, I had to work my butt off to get there, and tons of guys in the service get a free trip and they never give a crap. That's irony for you.

Anyway yeah, the Chargers should fear Jay.
    sigpic

TZ

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post
      Military guys, I swear. It was my lifelong dream to go to Japan, I had to work my butt off to get there, and tons of guys in the service get a free trip and they never give a crap. That's irony for you.

it's cool, and i've been a lot of amazing places. but...

there's nothing like being home, with your wife and daughter.

Comment

Cutler ready to emerge as star for Broncos

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/previe...ill&id=3549039
        sigpic
        PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
        You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
          Man I can't wait for Monday night, Should be well worth staying up for. Work in the morning will be rough though!
          It's on Tuesday morning here in Afghanistan.

I ordered a DVD recorder so I could record the games this season and watch them later. Getting up normally at 1:30 am to watch football makes for long Mondays.
          You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Hey, one of the main reasons I ended up joining the military in the first place was so I could see places like Europe. Lived there for five years and loved it.
            You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719 View Post

I ordered a DVD recorder so I could record the games this season and watch them later. Getting up normally at 1:30 am to watch football makes for long Mondays.
              that's the business, i think i may need to do the same thing being that i am here for 3 more years. no afn for me. but for the time being i get my dads cable streamed to me, so... it's better than nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
                Man I can't wait for Monday night, Should be well worth staying up for. Work in the morning will be rough though!

Yea, I have a 45 minute commute to school and class starts at 8 am tuesday. Gonna suck balls, but it'll be well worth it for a win.

Comment

Originally posted by in.the.game View Post
                  well worth staying up for indeed... or perhaps just not going to sleep at all for.

i'll be coming off a mid-shift the when it comes on in the morning out here (1100AM i believe) and will be going back on shift around 5PM so... i'll will be hurting.

It will be worth it tho, when i get to see the look on my supervisors face after we beat that ass!!!

Good times brother!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719 View Post

Thank You for your service brother, here's to you.
                    sigpic

Comment

ESPN article giving the Broncos some love?

ESPN who is notorious for ripping on the Broncos every chance they get has just published an article that sounds like they are actually giving us some credit. Well, Cutler anyway.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/previe...e=NFLHeadlines
                      Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by Poindexter View Post
                        ESPN who is notorious for ripping on the Broncos every chance they get has just published an article that sounds like they are actually giving us some credit. Well, Cutler anyway.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/previe...e=NFLHeadlines
                        Hate to rain on the parade but this was posted like four days ago. Either way, it's a cool article.

Go Cutler!

Comment

Nice article, so Jay dont let us down buddy

Comment

The guy who writes those pro-bronco articles (Bill Williamson) has a slight bias and seems to be one of the very very few people at ESPN who give us props.

"Bill Williamson covered the Broncos for four seasons for the Denver Post. He previously covered the Vikings, Packers and Seahawks. Covering the NFL is his passion. Williamson lives in Parker, Colo., with his wife and no kids and no pets. He's from Mountain View, Calif. -- in the shadows of Stanford -- but went to the anti-Stanford, Chico State."

Comment

Is it Monday yet?!?

Good read.
                              Thanks for sharing.

Is it Monday yet?!?
                              $$$ REWARD for 1990's ad of Romo wearing #53 for Team Powerade $$$

Comment

I was there for 2 1/2 years! Loved Japan, just didn't care much for the command I was attached to! The trains were all color coded. I liked the black train; go down the track, get off at some town ya never heard of, or the locals wouldn't know you were in the navy. (the black train hit every single town in a line to Tokyo)

I think the Chargers are sweating a little this year!
                                Haze gray and underway!

Comment

Working...
                                X