Number Changing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number Changing?

Now that the final 53 is determined, which players do you think players will take that were occupied by players that are no longer with the team?

so far Keary Colbert has become our "Ocho Cinco" by taking 85 instead of sticking with 13

and Anthony Alridge has 25 now? He is on the IR so that is pretty much irrelevant.

8+5=13

Comment

Originally posted by phanofsports17 View Post
      Now that the final 53 is determined, which players do you think players will take that were occupied by players that are no longer with the team?

so far Keary Colbert has become our "Ocho Cinco" by taking 85 instead of sticking with 13

and Anthony Alridge has 25 now? He is on the IR so that is pretty much irrelevant.
      Again...who gives a crap about numbers...they're not important...

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
        Again...who gives a crap about numbers...they're not important...
        umm i'm pretty sure that anybody that is going to spend money on a jersey is going to care about the correct numbers

sooo...

Comment

umm i'm pretty sure that anybody that is going to spend money on a jersey is going to care about the correct numbers

sooo...
          People who change their numbers aren't important anyways

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by in.the.game View Post
            8+5=13

thats creey
            I am a Moss lover

Comment

plenty of important players have changed there number...dj williams (when ian gold came back a few years ago), eddie royal, marlon mcree....if i actually researched it im sure i could find more....and besides like most fans i pay attention to details on my team...i like to know when things change...even if its just little things

Comment

Originally posted by 35istheFuture View Post
                thats creepy
                No that's math
                2010 Draft
                1st Round- ILB: Rolando McClain (Alabama)
                2nd Round- DE: Allen Bailey (Miami)
                3rd Round- C: Stefen Wisniewski (Penn State)
                4th Round- CB: Walter Thurmond (Oregon)
                6th Round- KR/PR: Brandon Banks (KSU)
                7th Round- RB: Stafon Johnson (USC)

FA Signings-
                NT: Casey Hampton
                OG: Logan Mankins

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                  plenty of important players have changed there number...dj williams (when ian gold came back a few years ago), eddie royal, marlon mcree....if i actually researched it im sure i could find more....and besides like most fans i pay attention to details on my team...i like to know when things change...even if its just little things
                  Thank you Den615 I was just going to list some of those names.

...and getlynched47 knowing these things really helps when you're watching a game, and you see #85 running around the field. Instead of wondering how Chad Mustard managed to survive on the team, you know that Keary Colbert simply switched his number.

Comment

...and getlynched47 knowing these things really helps when you're watching a game, and you see #85 running around the field. Instead of wondering how Chad Mustard managed to survive on the team, you know that Keary Colbert simply switched his number.

REAL fans don't need numbers to identify players. They just know.

Comment

Originally posted by tat2matt View Post
                      REAL fans don't need numbers to identify players. They just know.
                      so you're telling me...DJ Williams and Wesley Woodyard switch jerseys for one game and you would be able to tell the difference between the two? both 6'1" 230+ lbs. linebackers with similar builds, and you think you would just know that they switched jerseys?

while i understand the appeal you are trying to make your statement exemplifies ignorance. You could say "wow Wesley Woodyard is playing a lot like DJ Williams today", but there is no way that you could simply know besides somehow seeing inside the helmet (which could be a difficult task considering DJ wears a visor on his helmet) that it was not Wesley Woodyard but in fact DJ Williams.

Comment

D.J. Williams went from 52 to 55 you know

Comment

so you're telling me...DJ Williams and Wesley Woodyard switch jerseys for one game and you would be able to tell the difference between the two? both 6'1" 230+ lbs. linebackers with similar builds, and you think you would just know that they switched jerseys?

while i understand the appeal you are trying to make your statement exemplifies ignorance. You could say "wow Wesley Woodyard is playing a lot like DJ Williams today", but there is no way that you could simply know besides somehow seeing inside the helmet (which could be a difficult task considering DJ wears a visor on his helmet) that it was not Wesley Woodyard but in fact DJ Williams.
                          I've noticed that sarcasm is pretty much a lost cause on these boards.

Comment

sooo...
                            That's more money for someone selling those jersey's! That's all that means!
                            Haze gray and underway!

Comment

I hope Royal changes his number. I know it means absolutely nothing, but I just find the #19 really unpleasant to look at. He should change to #84. Plus I'm old school, I like it when the WRs have their #s in the 80s, I just don't like them in the teens.

Comment

Working...
                              X