X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    again...shut up noob...I'm not talking to you

Haha!! thats funny...you're funny...
    Ummmm............You're as n00b as he is.

Btw, maybe when Denver trades Foxworth Selvin Young could get his college number back......

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
      wow seriously? none of your points are valid, or even make sense. first of all every player is important to a football team, second of all starters change numbers too, and i bet theres some dj williams fans that were pissed after they bought they're number 52's....

oh ya...speaking of an important sports player to change they're number....what about kobe switching from 8 to 24....
      Kobe's not that important, however Amare Stoudemire changed his number from 32 to 1. :thumb:
      sigpic

Comment

Ken Griffey Jr. changed his number from 24 to 30 to 3 to 17. He swaps a lot.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonMarshall View Post
          Ken Griffey Jr. changed his number from 24 to 30 to 3 to 17. He swaps a lot.
          24 and 3 are my fav

Comment

ok while we're way off in left field with number comparisons.

Dale Jr changed from 8 to 88, stewart is going to change from 20 to 14, newman is going to change from 12 to 39, busch went from 5 to 18 and well......I could go on all day naming nascar number changes because they change numbers like it's going out of style.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X