Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Marshall Aims for 140 Catches this Year!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall Aims for 140 Catches this Year!!!!

When Lombardi asked him how he's going to top 102 receptions last year, Marshall said he wants 140 this year. Marvin Harrison with the Indianapolis Colts holds the season record with 143 receptions in the 2002 season.

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/bronco....2.808046.html

If your gonna shoot, shoot for the moon. I think he can get to 120. He left alot of balls on the field last year. Heres to his growth and much broncos success
    A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Selvin wants 2000 and Marshall wants 140

if that happens it means Broncos are doing something right

im all for the them aiming high.

Comment

I want 16 wins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sage View Post
        I want 16 wins!!!
        I want 19!!!!!
        A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

...I WANT A COOKIE!!! All I have are twizzlers and pop-tarts!

Comment

hey at least they arn't just sitting on their thumbs saying....well I hope I get a thousand yards this year or....I hope we can manage to win 8 games. They are setting high standards and here's to hoping they come close to achieving them
            sigpic

Comment

140 catches sound unreal. Last year Marshall was slowly paving his way to the spotlight. Now, he is known as a top receiver and YAC beast. He will be very well covered the entire season. I believe he can make about 80-90 catches and his presence will allow Cutler to constantly find other targets with weaker coverages.
              sigpic

Comment

lol I want some predictions with some random numbers.....

Selvin Young: 2019 yards
                Brandon Marshall: 138 catches

Why do all numbers gotta be divisible by 10
                "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
                -The best in the business-

Comment

Marshall is crazy. I think Selvin will get 2000 before he gets 140.
                  And I like Marshall more.
                  But damn.
                  Aim high and if he only catches 120 then thats still good and chances are we had a good season.

Comment

Originally posted by MilitantDBFan View Post
                    I want 19!!!!!
                    pwn3d

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TDavis2008 View Post
                      ...I WANT A COOKIE!!! All I have are twizzlers and pop-tarts!
                      take a pop tart slice it open cut 4 twizzlers in half put them inbetween the pop tart halfs and put the whole damn thing in your waffel iron untill the lil greenlight goes back on let cool for a few minutes and viol its no cookie but sounds pretty good to me man I hope I dont have any tests comein up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                        But damn.
                        Aim high and if he only catches 120 then thats still good and chances are we had a good season.
                        but man If he gets his 140 Itll be sweet 120 would be good also

Comment

Originally posted by biglenny View Post
                          take a pop tart slice it open cut 4 twizzlers in half put them inbetween the pop tart halfs and put the whole damn thing in your waffel iron untill the lil greenlight goes back on let cool for a few minutes and viol its no cookie but sounds pretty good to me man I hope I dont have any tests comein up!!!
                          I have a small Foreman grill...will that do? I've got some pudding I could through in to add a bit more flavor to the mix! I hope you don't have any tests either! I hate the ones that suddenly sneak up on you like that...

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                            But damn.
                            Not really... he had 37 catches in his last 4 games of the season. Spread that out over a full year, 148 catches.

Comment

Originally posted by TDavis2008 View Post
                              I have a small Foreman grill...will that do? I've got some pudding I could through in to add a bit more flavor to the mix! I hope you don't have any tests either! I hate the ones that suddenly sneak up on you like that...
                              wow the pudding just is that lil touch that the thing was missin we should propbly let these guys have their thread back

Comment

Working...
                              X